Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Can someone actually tell how to use the save editor and not just only keep posting the links
run the save editor > navigate to and select the save file u want to edit > edit the save file (for this u need some basic knowledge about rpg games, for example gold in the editing script is for in-game gold ^^) then save/download after the process
u r welcome in advance

Last edited:

dankew1

Nov 7, 2020
So I'm stuck here after fighting primordial Red Moon after John kamehameha-ed her. Kendra called for Manila and now I'm confused as to what to do.

trafficcone28

May 21, 2019
Im on the "Next Move!" quest and I just fought i think red moon(the woman with the gold mask) on the John Doe route. Anyway I get back into the dungeon and I can't find the portal. any help?

Reactions: dankew1

tesco7

Oct 30, 2022
I'm stuck on the train fight, No saves, back-to-back fights, low supplies. How am I supposed to win four fights in a row.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I'm passed the battle with Red Moon, weather I won or not is irrelevant, now I'm stuck in the gate's of the "last Mission" how do I get passed this point?

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
I'm passed the battle with Red Moon, weather I won or not is irrelevant, now I'm stuck in the gate's of the "last Mission" how do I get passed this point?
Your decisions took you to the end of your current route, why do you have to wait for the next update or use a save from before the fights on the train and make different decisions.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
anyone have saves to play / see new animations in .37a?
I might be able to do you one close

step 1 play final mission all the way to the part where Manila get's the relic
step 2 don't exept help
step 3 don't select Jhon doe
step 4 win fight on plane, don't sacrifice jhon, don't enter time/space portal
step 5 enjoy new content, win all fights.
step 6 fuck 666 to kill him
step 7 end

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes