GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone tell me if he or she has seen that scene and in which version please , thank you :)

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)

Release date*: End of February

Playable days*: Friday

*Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.

- I've created some renderings of the third scene (Pregnant 25% - Not Pregnant 25%)

- I've created an animation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you two renderings (spoiler):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I've seen it in the first version I played, I think it was 0.2something. I killed the thug in the store at the beginning, that might be part of what lead to this scene.
Thanks for your help Darin68, i tried a couple of times with different choices after a killed the thug in store, but all Storm did was slap her ass in his office just before the father of the thug arrived.............:(

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for your help Darin68, i tried a couple of times with different choices after a killed the thug in store, but all Storm did was slap her ass in his office just before the father of the thug arrived.............:(
I think you need to go on the date with Michael. Storm will see you with him and take a picture which Storm would use to blackmail you.

Reactions: GateC.

roko1410

Oct 9, 2019
You must arrest Thug and also accept Michael's request.

MSBO

Feb 5, 2020
hello to all guys, I played several times making different choices, and I finished the game until version 0.20. I find it beautiful, so much so that I can't resist waiting for the release of the new version with one or only two days of play. however I wanted to ask you if anyone knows a nice similar game to play, multi-choice rpg. thank you.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
hello to all guys, I played several times making different choices, and I finished the game until version 0.20. I find it beautiful, so much so that I can't resist waiting for the release of the new version with one or only two days of play. however I wanted to ask you if anyone knows a nice similar game to play, multi-choice rpg. thank you.
try Anna Exciting affection...........;)

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes