Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Could u also ask him about those missing pregnant scene variant for "Very Fashion" quest? Thanks in advance.
That rendering is about a quest of the next update. It will be possible to obtain "Very Fashion" outfit also in the next update (if someone hasn't obtained it in this update).
Edit:
anyone know if they are going to upload gallery thank you hehehe
This is not "gallery" but u can check game all animated videos here:
"MANILA SHAW - V0.22\www\movies"

Last edited:
Reactions: asplly97

mad8

Jun 24, 2019

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of April

Playable days: Saturday

- I completed the temple scene

There are additional scenes in the temple if Manila killed J. Blue in the convenience store.

(Temple, 100% Pregnant, 100% Not Pregnant)

- I've created an animation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's one of the renderings (spoiler):

MANILA SHAW v0.22

mad8

Jun 24, 2019
256902_BAR_NIGHT_06.png
The protagonist of my game is Manila Shaw, a policewoman who is respectful of the rules and very good at her job. She always has money problems and has struggling to pay the house rent. Manila's police action in a convenience store will attract a mysterious man's attention to her and this will change her life, throwing her into a world of corruption and deception...

Thread Updated: 2020-04-29
Release Date: 2020-04-29
Developer: Abaddon
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Genre:

256902_BAR_NIGHT_06.png

DOWNLOAD-v0.22
PC(WIN)-

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
no not that i know of most agree that it would be too much work the amount of different ways you can play through it is insane
It'd have been nice to have a walkthrough to go by though... Yeah it is very complex route wise haha

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
if you choose Refuse Michael's relationship and kill J-Blue your route will be bug, many events are missing and the road stops at Zen Temple without having access to the Master.
I warned Abaddon , awaiting correction

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes