akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
What needs to be done to bring out the Manila scene with the murderer and Ghellar

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
How do you give birth after going up from the northeast elevator on the hospital? Nothing to interact with on that floor... just empty baby cribs on the south and empty rooms up north with no characters or any beds that you can interact with.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
How do you give birth after going up from the northeast elevator on the hospital? Nothing to interact with on that floor... just empty baby cribs on the south and empty rooms up north with no characters or any beds that you can interact with.
hi, just look for the sparkle point in an upper room

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I wonder why they locked you out of so much content once you are pregnant when the story actually revolves about pregnancy. Once you played James instead of manila when she becomes pregnant, nut not if she isn't it almost became a bad joke. I also wished she could poledance while pregnant.

Reactions: Yann33

netuttki

May 10, 2018
I really like this game, frankly, one of my favourites, but the combat seems to be unnecessary. The outcome rarely has a logical effect on the story. For example, you beat Paradise twice, he kneels on the ground held at gunpoint, then jumps up, covers the distance, and knocks Manila out... please. The combat was long, it took a while to cause that 3000-4000 damage. Just do a cutscene where Manila has no chance to fight him and gets knocked out. Much faster and less frustrating.

The story is good and all, the combat just gets in the way for no good reason, really.
It is more insulting than anything else to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ibizadalton

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
I'm getting bored with this game updates take to long and sex scenes are very few per update i think its time to move on in the story to something more insteresting then guarding ghellar all 5 updates or how many it will be

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes