kaneAce

May 11, 2020
i started game again in train fight against magrot i m bored to retry again and again any help to skip fights why they include fighting scenes in that games are we playing call of duty something

Cecylia

Oct 9, 2020
i started game again in train fight against magrot i m bored to retry again and again any help to skip fights why they include fighting scenes in that games are we playing call of duty something
I recommend RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin lots of options from winning fights to increasing your stats even corruption and justice

thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
Any pic to?
only photos or spoilers when there is a long way to go before the update, but when it is missing only programming and testing, it only publishes the percentages of their progress.
We just have to wait for the programming and testing to finish and we will have the update.

Reactions: Planmaster

Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021
only photos or spoilers when there is a long way to go before the update, but when it is missing only programming and testing, it only publishes the percentages of their progress.
We just have to wait for the programming and testing to finish and we will have the update.
Okayy thank you for your answer

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
From what I've observed in most of these games... When updates start to take too long long loooooong... Believe me... It's a game that will be abandoned soon. It's a sad reality. :coffee:

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Update V0.37A - Testing 15%

Update 0.37A is the latest update for this year. Version 0.37B will be released in January/February, consequently, €1 Patrons will also receive this update.

Additional equipment for Manila:
- a new gun (the Redeemer) which can also fire explosive projectiles that can be purchased in shops
- a new shotgun
- a bulletproof vest
- other battle equipment

Uncle Sam will be an ally (Tank) of Manila with some abilities including Taunt and Machine Gun. He will fight some battles.

Warning: The sex scenes with X-666 can only be played if you have discovered his weak point (by reading the file in Simon's laboratory when you followed Red Moon into the portal). Another requirement is to have Corruption 50 or more.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So if you want the scenes with X-666 you gotta do the John Doe route then? iirc that's where you fight her?

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes