thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
So if you want the scenes with X-666 you gotta do the John Doe route then? iirc that's where you fight her?
I don't think it refers to John Die's route, because if we follow his mission, we don't even know Uncle Sam. I think it refers to when Manila is in the hospital, and it opens a portal and you decide whether to follow it or not, and if you follow it, it teleports you to the laboratory, I don't know if you remember-

thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
No! it's from when Manila was at the hospital listening to the doctor, she discovers that Red Moon is spying on their conversation and teleports to her to find her gone through a portal, iirc the player is given a choice to follow her before the portal is closed, and the portal leads to Simon's laboratory
Reee timing in the answer my friend jajajaj

Reactions: Phantombeast

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I don't think it refers to John Die's route, because if we follow his mission, we don't even know Uncle Sam. I think it refers to when Manila is in the hospital, and it opens a portal and you decide whether to follow it or not, and if you follow it, it teleports you to the laboratory, I don't know if you remember-
Well shit, I really hope I did that. Otherwise I guess it's time to start a new game.

Cecylia

Oct 9, 2020
Go to > > scroll down slightly > Downloads > Download: GitHub > Unpack with Winrar or SevenZip > Copy the contents of the Cheat_Menu folder and paste to the folder where it is located Game.exe of the game Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession > now run MVPluginPatcher.exe > Done you can now enjoy the cheats, to open the menu just press 1

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes