mutayyeb

Jun 4, 2020
I can not understand why you have to cover a woman face and her body with cum just feed her , fuck her and fill her. Simple the three F rule just do not waste your protein by sparying it all over her face

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.37a] [Abaddon] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.36b -> v0.37a [267 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Cecylia

Oct 9, 2020
Lots of goons pointed gun at her, that doesn't mean she has to kill them. she is a good cop. that's why I think that blackmail option with J. Blue is a canon and only true path
She doesn't have to, but if she did, it's 100% justified. Manila may be a good cop but she has a bit of corruption in her, it all really depends on the situation. Whether something is canonical or not doesn't matter in my opinion, the game has many choices that lead us to different paths and that's what I like most about it because it's up to us whether Manila will follow the path of corruption or the path of justice.

glo5

Jan 9, 2023
Hi Ahoj

Have you thought adding a to the Women Sex Toys ?

Hi would you like to create your own discord server where people can discuss your games/ideas?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.37A.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

kaffeepot

Nov 18, 2017
this game is not bad but i missed the ahnoter charackter Jblue and his famelie and co. wye ever new side Charaktere
and not the quast finish, this make old side Charaktere ussless. Syr fore my english its bad xD

Reactions: jcgan
3.60 star(s) 96 Votes