RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Theres how to see "Nam Scenes" which is a game overs (only if you picked up Nam relic when theres a choice to do so). Invenotry is buggy so you might not get Nam Endings even if you got Nam Equipped.

After fight with Red Moon go to inventory clear it>equip Nam>then you can proceed to next scenes with Simon.

Last edited:

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Theres how to see "Nam Scenes" which is a game overs (only if you picked up Nam relic when theres a choice to do so). Invenotry is buggy so you might not get Nam Endings even if you got Nam Equipped.

After fight with Red Moon go to inventory clear it>equip Nam>then you can proceed to next scenes with Simon.
Do you have a save file you could share that has the Nam equipped? would really appreciate it

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Do you have a save file you could share that has the Nam equipped? would really appreciate it
Sry bud Im a little bit lazy when it comes to rpgsave uploads. Its just one short bj scene, youll get a sex scene with them if you got coruption>justice anyway.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Game is unplayable past day 23 tuesday because of bugs.
You can't trigger end of gang rose event because day 23 Tuesday is bugged.
Tuesday day 23 is bugged. Instead of advancing 3 hours after the fight it advances 6 hours. This means instead of getting home at 10PM you can't get home till midnight.
You get to work at 10 pm after dealing with peeping Tom. When you leave to the gang event it is still 10 pm. It says 2hours later that would make it noon. You have the fight and it says 3 hours later and you are at the police station it is now 6pm instead of 3pm. I assume the 3 hours includes the fight time and so on because well it only took 2 hours going from PD to Gang and setting up.
Either way it throws off that days events meant for 10pm to midnight.
You are unable to sit on couch to close it out and get credit for it because it is midnight by the time you get home.
The car is parked on wrong side of street as well which causes even worse problems the next day.

You come out of the house and it has you get into where the car normally is but it isn't there.
When you get to the police station the car doesn't show up. You are left invisible.

Last edited:

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone please pass a save of the new version of Manila Shaw. I can't see the new endings and the two new scenes.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I know I downloaded it but it doesn't work. Can someone send me a complete save? Help is appreciated.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Is it intentional that if you choose fight or sex in X-666, you won't get the Awen relic later?
That would be a shame because if you choose one of the 2 paths and destroy the amulet beforehand, you won't have a relic at the end.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Is it intentional that if you choose fight or sex in X-666, you won't get the Awen relic later?
That would be a shame because if you choose one of the 2 paths and destroy the amulet beforehand, you won't have a relic at the end.
one can get the relic in both routes

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes