JoyoLP

Jul 7, 2020
How do I save btw? Because if i were to close the Game and start again all my save files would be gone.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
If I chose fight or sex with X-666 and then fought Red Moon at the end, Manila collected the mask from her in the sequence but it was not in my inventory afterwards
u r right, the relic doesn't seem to drop after the fight, though it shouldn't be intended since the relic (the mask) is picked up by Manila

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Shambles. That's what this is...like an ancient town hit by a hurricane. Bugs, can't progress (fight Red Moon first time, get sent to portal room aaaand, no portal). Fights where the opponent is paralyzed after taking a stun gun hit and then dodging my shots/punches/kicks/tactical nuke strikes. I quit playing this more than a year ago but thought it may have been cleaned up. Eh...nope.

GG everyone. Have some fun.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Does anyone know where time is controlled in the script for day 23 Tuesday?
I found the event in map01.json on the 10th line "id":5
However it appears nothing in it actually affects the game time result when you are returned to the police department it is always 16:00 Given you leave the PD at 11:00 that is 7 hours of time it takes up not 5.

I probably need to also figure out why the cop car is parked on the wrong side of the street.

I guess the developer must have went back and changed something at some point after most people already past that day.
Ugh.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
u r right, the relic doesn't seem to drop after the fight, though it shouldn't be intended since the relic (the mask) is picked up by Manila
This is a mistake and should be fixed in the next update, but unfortunately you have to fight against Red Moon again

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hello. Please update the Ren'Py version. You're losing the good rating because of being late to update Ren'Py edition.
Yepper's! That Rempy version is or has been for I think about two years or more been abandon.

I doubt that rempy version will ever be picked up again. ( the person doing it had a traumatic event in there life, and seems to have quit all of there rempy projects.)

If that is the only way you'll play the game, better pick another game, or hope someone else decides to do a Rempy version.

Reactions: wildride69

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I always have a hard time with games like these. I want to see her get blackmailed/raped but I hate losing and I don't like the idea of her not being a virgin for some reason. I always end up doing whatever I can to win then waiting for a gallery to see scenes :LOL:. I haven't ben able to enjoy games like Claire's quest in years because of this.

Reactions: NightofRevenge2023
Dec 20, 2022
I always have a hard time with games like these. I want to see her get blackmailed/raped but I hate losing and I don't like the idea of her not being a virgin for some reason. I always end up doing whatever I can to win then waiting for a gallery to see scenes :LOL:. I haven't ben able to enjoy games like Claire's quest in years because of this.
It happens to me too. Good game, but i cant access HADES, the game finishes at this point?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah, I have the same problem.

That is why i use cheats when the game allows them. (To increase or lower variables as needed, and also to turn off and on switches of some of the quest choices.) The switches can be a bit tricky to off on the right one's though as they are quite often joined with other switches forcing your need to figure out just which ones to flip.

Also the day timer in this one can mess them up terribly when flipping them off and on.

As I remember this games bad event's other then the instant game over one's, seem to default bad end's to "Corruption" and "Justice" variable's.

I think you should be able to lower or raise these in a save before the end, and possibly change the outcome, and maybe view different ending's.

Not positive on this, but I think so. (However a lot of thing's such as number of pregnancy could be keyed into the outcome)

3.60 star(s) 96 Votes