tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
Hey guys and girls sadly I got struck by covid couple weeks ago and suffering from side affects mostly tired all day and losing taste with food. It's a real pain in the ass including school and work. If I can't recover I need to drop or postpone all current projects includes MBF and KT + the new project. Don't want to bring out bad news but it's not looking great sadly.... Will keep you updated next month~ Feel free to unsubscribe for subscribestar/pixiv/etc. cause I can't guarantee i'm returning 100% healthy...... That's all for now thank you for the support much love AdultKing and the Team
Quick recovery!

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
Hey guys and girls sadly I got struck by covid couple weeks ago and suffering from side affects mostly tired all day and losing taste with food. It's a real pain in the ass including school and work. If I can't recover I need to drop or postpone all current projects includes MBF and KT + the new project. Don't want to bring out bad news but it's not looking great sadly.... Will keep you updated next month~ Feel free to unsubscribe for subscribestar/pixiv/etc. cause I can't guarantee i'm returning 100% healthy...... That's all for now thank you for the support much love AdultKing and the Team
get well soon bruv

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017

focus on your recovery, dude. get well soon.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Damn. Was looking forward to some puppies. Ultimately though, health comes first.

Take care of yourself. Hope its a full and quick recovery!

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I noticed his site is gone now.
Aside from health issues, which I hope he recovers from, any idea when the game will be updated again?

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
About the site quoted from the discord

" AdultKing — 10/02/2021
Everyone Don't worry but the main website has been taken offline due to increased cost. Site updates will be posted here and on the supporter pages "

Wish him to get well soon enough. For updates, eh better give him some months.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I feel ya...although I had it very mild, I lost my smell and was unusually tired. It went through my household like a wrecking ball. I was fortunate to shake it off in just under 2 weeks.

trihard77

Mar 12, 2019
Rip, get well soon.

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Might aswell bring back the latests news from MBF's Discord.

Suprise i'm still alive sadly i'm still at 25% but I can finally get back to some rendering MBF has been on hold for now and the new game is also on hold now, I will focus on King's Tales from now on till i'm back to 100 hopefully soon..... Here is a treat that i've been working on painfully slow tho but here it is:
Discord post:

TLDR: MBF on hold until healthier

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes