Mar 10, 2018
Hello, any news about update... :(
It´s about three months after last one
We will hopefully have more detailed news soon; king had some hardware issues that are now resolved and I got covid (I'm immunocompromised) but I'm back at it now. The rest of the team got busy at about the same time too. With the ability to render fully again and the writing team back at full strength, we'll soon have a clearer idea on a timeframe for release.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
His GPU is fixed, but if I'm not mistaken, AdultKing is a full time student along side with working real job, so I would assume that he probably hasn't had too much free/extra time on his hands, not to mention the other members of the team as ImmortalKaiser6 did mention that they got also busy.

So I would just guess that the real life duties are taking more time and attention at the moment, so the progress ain't as fast as we fans would love it to be.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hey guys and girls sadly I got struck by covid couple weeks ago and suffering from side affects mostly tired all day and losing taste with food. It's a real pain in the ass including school and work. If I can't recover I need to drop or postpone all current projects includes MBF and KT + the new project. Don't want to bring out bad news but it's not looking great sadly.... Will keep you updated next month~ Feel free to unsubscribe for subscribestar/pixiv/etc. cause I can't guarantee i'm returning 100% healthy...... That's all for now thank you for the support much love AdultKing and the Team

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Hey guys and girls sadly I got struck by covid couple weeks ago and suffering from side affects mostly tired all day and losing taste with food. It's a real pain in the ass including school and work. If I can't recover I need to drop or postpone all current projects includes MBF and KT + the new project. Don't want to bring out bad news but it's not looking great sadly.... Will keep you updated next month~ Feel free to unsubscribe for subscribestar/pixiv/etc. cause I can't guarantee i'm returning 100% healthy...... That's all for now thank you for the support much love AdultKing and the Team
Sorry to hear that, you've created a gem here and was looking forward to the rest of the game but your health comes first. Wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see more of your stuff in the near future.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes