AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hey news again i'm doing better but for now i'm focusing on the KT update hopefully when back to full health I can do multiple projects. Health is still not great that's why i'm creating KT updates instead because they are much much easier to create

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Hey news again i'm doing better but for now i'm focusing on the KT update hopefully when back to full health I can do multiple projects. Health is still not great that's why i'm creating KT updates instead because they are much much easier to create
May you recover soon. :coffee:

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Ah man, just saw the the on-hold tag. Bummer. Feel better man. Take care of your health first.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
whats a "kt" update?

RyloNeo

Feb 15, 2019
Ran into a bug in the scene where Riley and Zoe tease Rex in the new outfits during episode 1 on android, gets to a certain point and then freezes everytime and nothing seems to fix it. Any help?

Last edited:

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Ran into a bug in the scene where Riley and Zoe tease Rex in the new outfits during episode 1 on android, gets to a certain point and then freezes everytime and nothing seems to fix it. Any help?
Make sure to download the latest version release of the android port

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Im currently hiring a coder for the mbf game to totally rework the gameplay and game aspects, so I can fully focus on the artwork especially since I'm not 100% due to covid so stay tuned
Good luck and hope you continue what I gather can be a slow recovery from Covid. Take care.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I didnt realise there was an episode 2, has there been any animated scenes in this episode?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes