Aug 13, 2020
:ROFLMAO: OMG !! really ? .. I'm laughing because I've never seen a story in which the 'MC' is a dog , and I don't know why but I find the idea hilarious and not in a demeaning way but in a "wtf ?" way :LOL::ROFLMAO: This is the best , most original story I have ever seen on this site and I love it ! kudos to the dev and I am seriously considering becoming a patreon because of its originality and for being a unique story , much different from what we are used to regularly see on this site. ;)(y)

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
sorry I get this error with the compressed game
checking thx for reporting
mastergig30 I'll upload the game again but if you still have the old files you can just download this fix and copy in your game folder

Last edited:

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
so, I'm getting this error when going to the park (on compressed version), and idk if it's an "end-of-content" not properly coded or something missing from the gamefiles
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Chace005
Feb 12, 2021
hey, so first of all, i want to thank AdultKing for making 1 of the 2 best bestiality games i've EVER seen (tentacular). n i had been waiting with baited breath for the most recent update to drop (my previous DL was in mid-August), but when i finally did, it didn't seem like there was any new content...???

the following are screen grabs from my playthrough...so did i do something wrong, or was there actually no new content in the update?

MBF end of update.png MBF bitches.png MBF breeding bitch.png MBF #1 bitch.png MBF Gallery.png
end of game/bitch gallery/preggo hope/#1 fav bitch/final gallery

n we keep getting teased w/the pregnancy tag, n the in-game graphic in the profiles of the chances of the girls getting knocked up...so WHEN do we FINALLY get to breed the bitches???!!! thanks

Reactions: FreeCaster333

dp14153

Mar 26, 2021
hey, so first of all, i want to thank AdultKing for making 1 of the 2 best bestiality games i've EVER seen (tentacular). n i had been waiting with baited breath for the most recent update to drop (my previous DL was in mid-August), but when i finally did, it didn't seem like there was any new content...???

the following are screen grabs from my playthrough...so did i do something wrong, or was there actually no new content in the update?

View attachment 1535258 View attachment 1535255 View attachment 1535256 View attachment 1535257 View attachment 1535254
end of game/bitch gallery/preggo hope/#1 fav bitch/final gallery

n we keep getting teased w/the pregnancy tag, n the in-game graphic in the profiles of the chances of the girls getting knocked up...so WHEN do we FINALLY get to breed the bitches???!!! thanks
On his discord channel, he had alluded that the pregnancy aspect was going to happen on the next update......BUT.....that was before he decided to switch to Unity from Ren'Py. So now they are rebuilding the game in Unity, which will take time. I don't recall if he was going back and recreating all in Unity, or just moving forward. If recreating all, then I'm expecting that it won't be for a while until there is another update.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys.

I need some help. I've installed 2 times without mods ep. 1 and 2, but I had several crashes in game, and that doesn't even can save progress. Is there a bugfix or a mod correction?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes