myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pee Wee

Not sure never hit that error before but have you tried making a directory to see if that works? Hit the start key + R to bring up the run screen. In the screen type in appdata and hit ok. Once it's done running you should see 3 folders local - locallow - roaming.

Open the roaming folder and look for the folder named renpy as this is where most renpy games save their backup save files at.

Make a new folder and name it MansBestFriend-1580078983 if the game is open then close it and then bring it up and see if the error is gone now.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
What? No Christmas Special? Hmmmpffff. Think of the poor Perverts that you have RUINED their Christmas! :cry: :cry: :cry: I hope that you are QUITE satisfied.

There will be a letter in The Times, Sir.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: brittC25

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Pee Wee

Not sure never hit that error before but have you tried making a directory to see if that works? Hit the start key + R to bring up the run screen. In the screen type in appdata and hit ok. Once it's done running you should see 3 folders local - locallow - roaming.

Open the roaming folder and look for the folder named renpy as this is where most renpy games save their backup save files at.

Make a new folder and name it MansBestFriend-1580078983 if the game is open then close it and then bring it up and see if the error is gone now.
TY, I'll try it.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Pee Wee

Man! That worked! :oops:

TY, bro!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pee Wee

Your welcome.

Sometimes reading the error can give you an idea of what the problem is. The error stated no such file or directory which is telling you that there's no file with that name. It's weird though that there was no save folder as that is made almost right away when the games started as renpy games auto save off and on.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Pee Wee

Your welcome.

Sometimes reading the error can give you an idea of what the problem is. The error stated no such file or directory which is telling you that there's no file with that name. It's weird though that there was no save folder as that is made almost right away when the games started as renpy games auto save off and on.
Nice. Thank you for the explanation. I don't know anything about Ren'py, it is good to learn something before bother someone else on the thread.

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
compressed version - Episode 1 Full - PC - 1.11GB
Workupload

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Hi, thanks for this,

I tried the compressed version, but it looks like half the webp files in game/images/0.2/ are corrupt. They don't open with any image viewer either. The first half of the game plays fine, but at some point it errors out complaining that it's unable the load the images :(

I realise it's been a month since you posted this, but any chance you could take a look and fix it? It would be much appreciated :)

Reactions: DearLegend37

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Hi, thanks for this,

I tried the compressed version, but it looks like half the webp files in game/images/0.2/ are corrupt. They don't open with any image viewer either. The first half of the game plays fine, but at some point it errors out complaining that it's unable the load the images :(

I realise it's been a month since you posted this, but any chance you could take a look and fix it? It would be much appreciated :)
yeah sorry about that, download this

has all the broken images, will reupload my download links too
thanks for reporting

Feb 12, 2021
If i am not wrong that's RenderBender007 i believe. Those are some fine arts (y).

It's a shame what happened to that content creator :FacePalm::Kappa::WutFace::eek::cry:.
if i may ask, what did happen to RenderBender? n at 1 point the OP had links for both episodes...so the links that are there now, do they just combine the 2? n when i downloaded it after it says it was updated 11-13-21, i extracted it, opened it, started from my last save, but there's no new content...??

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
if i may ask, what did happen to RenderBender? n at 1 point the OP had links for both episodes...so the links that are there now, do they just combine the 2? n when i downloaded it after it says it was updated 11-13-21, i extracted it, opened it, started from my last save, but there's no new content...??
Well like i said guys a tragedy :cry: And what happened to him it was unjust :mad:.

Dunno know if it was victim of micro politics from other content creators or his work was to advance for this timeline. Especially when COVID-19 is going :cautious:.
It just sad ya know & what happened to him just sad :cry:. RenderBender007 is very talented artist & an excellent CC (y).

He's more like The Jackerman if you know his work infact you can check em right here _ _ _
https://f95zone.to/threads/jackerman-collection-2021-12-01-jackerman.69853/

Now that you asked bro, then listen to the tragic tale.

1 day someone snitched him on Patreon just liked Jackerman. After that he move onto the subscribestar.adult but due recent moving & failed to gain audience/supporters in that site and also his works were constantly getting pirated in the

Led him into the fustration & depression. Some even might say that he quit :eek:.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Not sure about RenderBender, but I can at least give you an answer on the links on the OP. Both episodes were combined into one download. No new content compared to the two separate episodes, but likely a few fixes.

Reactions: hentai charley

Deleted member 3894159

Jul 6, 2021
Not sure about RenderBender, but I can at least give you an answer on the links on the OP. Both episodes were combined into one download. No new content compared to the two separate episodes, but likely a few fixes.
Hi there.
Do you happens to know are these both episodes are also concluded in the android version as well :unsure:.
Please help me out bcuz i'm desperate to play this on mobile :4Head:.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes