Banality

Jun 16, 2021
ummmm... but at least it met your requirements of a dog-MC and (in my opinion) some sexy girls. By the way bulka is also in adultkings team. ;) But i know what you mean. SbtS is way more amateurish. The point is: there are really not much games with this content around. I'd say take what you can get.... even more when it is for free :sneaky:

Reactions: BatmanNinja

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
I cannot see the images in this VN. The game runs and I can read the text, but no images, just black. BTW, I had no problem with this VN before Ep. 1 and 2 were combined.
Any help/suggestions?

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
He posted 8 messages before yours that he's not done with MBF.
Dude,he was suppose to release a teaser or some thing within a week's time of his statement but then zoned out & now it's the beginning of February & still no news,pictures or teaser of any sort of the game.
I think,correct me if i'm wrong,Episode 2 came out a year or two before so it's been a while since.

Reactions: BOBJevent

dp14153

Mar 26, 2021
On 1-12-22 he posted a "teaser" screen: "Teaser #1 For MBF Episode 2 new build. Rex is confused but who is he looking at?"

He seems to still be communicated sporadically, and isn't MIA. Could it all be bullshit and a smoke screen? Sure, but the vast majority of people here are getting these games for free. Lots of choosy beggars.

xycz12u

Jan 5, 2020
Anybody else getting a corrupt data file error downloading the MAC version? I've tried multiple times and each link - any suggestions? - Thanks

Feb 9, 2019
Same here, Is Chapter 2 also included? Some time ago I downloaded chapter 2 and I have the bookmark, but when I go there it is redirected to chapter 1 :-(

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Is this a revamped version or something like that? Because this game (setting and tags) are very similar to a game I forgot about, but I don't know if it's the same.
I seem to can't find another game here on f95 with an similiar setting. Maybe someone can help me. Thanks

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
The new Chapter 1 is the old Chapter 1 and 2 together. So there is no Chapter 2 at the Moment because it is in Chapter 1.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes