Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Greetings, Maestro. Do you plan to finish Episode 2? It was once here...
If I am not wrong, the episode 2 was merged with episode 1, so, the last version available is 'Episode 1' (e1+e2). Because of this, the Ep 2 on Ren'Py is no more, because was merged and became Ep 1.

Plus, the dev informed on discord the 'new' Ep 2 (new contents) will be released on Unity platform, not Ren'Py anymore. The latest news are the cycle develpoment was on 85% completed, but, that was on march or early april, so, it is not clear when it will be released or if there will be a new release at all.

Supposedly, the 'new update' (ep 2) could be on final stage of develpment to be realeased at this point, but the dev seems to be more focused on the other game, 'Kings Tales'.

Last edited:

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Yo can you guys suggest other games like this? I've played the other game of this dev. I'd like games with dog beastiality please!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Yo can you guys suggest other games like this? I've played the other game of this dev. I'd like games with dog beastiality please!
Project Myriam: Life and Explorations

It has 2 or 3 (maybe 4) scenes with the Family Dog and one with a horse for now. The game is not focussed around bestiality, but it's defintly worth a try.

Feb 12, 2021
i have searched the bestiality tag on here (as well as other sites) numerous times, n this game is a close 2nd to (but still hasn't delivered on the pregnancy tag yet :cry:) https://f95zone.to/threads/tentacular-release-4-jackerman.52426/ i still dunno how/why there hasn't been a sequel to this yet, given how popular n well-made it was, n popular the genre is...or at least some other dev copying this game in theme, quality n style

Feb 12, 2021
If I am not wrong, the episode 2 was merged with episode 1, so, the last version available is 'Episode 1' (e1+e2). Because of this, the Ep 2 on Ren'Py is no more, because was merged and became Ep 1.

Plus, the dev informed on discord the 'new' Ep 2 (new contents) will be released on Unity platform, not Ren'Py anymore. The latest news are the cycle develpoment was on 85% completed, but, that was on march or early april, so, it is not clear when it will be released or if there will be a new release at all.

Supposedly, the 'new update' (ep 2) could be on final stage of develpment to be realeased at this point, but the dev seems to be more focused on the other game, 'Kings Tales'.
Hilarious but sad at the same time. I know that there were some complications but the idea of porting the game to Unity and because of that, the need to find a new code guy and the silence about updates really hurt the whole development. I always find a long story better than separated ones, maybe that's why I don't like KT as much as MBF.
agreed...KT is ok as far as the h-scenes go, but even they don't go as far or hardcore as they should; plus no story arc. whereas MBF teases us with the promise of being able to knock girls up, even going so far as to have a built-in game stat mechanic to keep track of when it could happen...but yet nothing, despite having a pregnancy tag :cry: not to mention, seeing girls whore themselves out to multiple dog partners n turning into slutty k9 cumdumpsters is hot n sexy AF :love:

Feb 12, 2021
:rolleyes::sleep: it's really not that hard folks...just use the advanced search option to search tags, then type in "bestiality", n "3dcg" if u prefer. although when i just tried that, i'm not tetting the tiled search results i used to; dunno why :unsure:

anyways, after Tentacular n MBF, for those that have a PC/laptop capable of running Unity, then u need to play https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-patreon-build-06-05-2022-adeptus-steve.3810/

n if not, since Spring City has already been mentioned, https://f95zone.to/threads/a-weekend-with-jeffs-father-final-ddfunlol.63803/ is probably your best bet. n there's my 3 freebees...now go put in the time, effort n research that the rest of us have.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
So this finally got the "Abandoned" tag. Not surprising, it has been stuck at "85%" for some months. I know that devs need to take their time but I don't think it could be difficult to have updates to tell us exactly how is the project going. Maybe once every two weeks? Once a month? You know, just to not make the interest for the game die.

youpla

May 9, 2017
A most well deserved "Abandoned" tag.

On discord, it's been months since the dev gave a single picture for the preview. And today : BAM ! Another "Adult King Tales" update for his short comics when he gave promise to focus on Man's Best Friend.

So... To summarize, one and a half year since the last concrete update, and no guarantee from him that he's still working on Man's Best. The best jokes are the shorter ones...
Now, let's hope that someone a bit more serious when it comes into following a line of work will make a remake in the future.

Last edited:

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
A most well deserved "Abandoned" tag.

On discord, it's been months since the dev gave a single picture for the preview. And today : BAM ! Another "Adult King Tales" update for his short comics when he gave promise to focus on Man's Best Friend.

So... To summarize, one and a half year since the last concrete update, and no guarantee from him that he's still working on Man's Best. The best jokes are the shorter ones...
Now, let's hope that someone a bit more serious when it comes into following a line of work will make a remake in the future.
Yeah, that was fun. Dev says that the working process is hard and they need time, no problem there. But suddenly, a teaser for a new mini-comic when he said the team will be focused on making the 2nd chapter. And then he can't even post a fucking preview of an update people have been waiting for over a year now.

youpla

May 9, 2017
Bah... It was obvious since a long time now that the developer didn't know what to do with the game and was just running in circles :

- Three members of the same family but no interaction between them.
- Interspecies pregnancy announced as the main focus of the game but nothing happening in that regard.
- Multiple characters without any depth added just for the purpose of bringing some vanilla sex events (as vanilla as bestiality can be). The story with the neighbour woman is a perfect example : three times too long for nothing, at the expense of the main protagonists.
- The youngest daughter haircut and looks remodeled... just because. And the result was a girl who lost all of her previous innocent sex appeal.
- And finally, the last straw : the developer saying he was going to remodel the game with Unity. A terrible decision when he should have focused on at least developing the story a bit more before going into a total makeover.
- And let us not forget, once again, these King's Tales short thingies he chose to work on "because it was easier for him" (his own words), completely abandoning MBF from there.
- And the fact, despite all of that, that he seemingly wanted to help another developer with another game : https://f95zone.to/threads/ciri-witcher-fallout-themed-game.64174/page-5

I say it again : this development was a joke.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes