Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Not surprising at all, but still disappointing. :cry:
Now we go back to hoping that Jackerman will make another Beasty game someday. ;)

Reactions: arimfan

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Not surprising at all, but still disappointing. :cry:
Now we go back to hoping that Jackerman will make another Beasty game someday. ;)
maybe one day somebody makes a game without any money greed. And maybe thats a hint in the future(maybe next month maybe later but it comes someday just watch out of the latest games tab)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
maybe one day somebody makes a game without any money greed.
Nothing wrong with greed. Greed is good, it's what makes the world go round. As long as it's honest greed, and we are not getting ripped off, I'm fine with Devs getting rich off making games.
When greed is bad, is when they want something for nothing, and unfortunately, Patreon business model encourages bad greed. ;)

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Nothing wrong with greed. Greed is good, it's what makes the world go round. As long as it's honest greed, and we are not getting ripped off, I'm fine with Devs getting rich off making games.
When greed is bad, is when they want something for nothing, and unfortunately, Patreon business model encourages bad greed. ;)
well i mean the bad greed also but main problem is that people first getting rich and notice that they can get more with less effort and then it tend go go downhill after and just rip others. (not all and i also not notice that adultking done that but isaw some doing it).

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Any suggestions?
A simple google search with the term "Artofzoo" will give you enough, but when I discovered this piece of info I had already lost interest, so I dont know much of what is there.
Maybe there are a couple more names with that content in good quality, but I dont remember.
Certainly the dev of this game could seek "inspiration" for his other projects.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
Latest from discord:
@everyone I've contacted the Coder will try to release a Demo Unity build soon for MBF need some feedback on the gameplay style will create a poll about it after that I can work on more scenes of MBF stay tuned edit. hope is not lost the progression is just slow currently, hoping to get some free days of work. I know many people hated the navigation screen of Episode 2 so we are trying to keep it as simple as possible. There were to many locations in Episode 2 so that is decreased further my Rendering skills have increased since I learned a new way of rendering scenes so also stay tuned for that
lastly sorry for the delay but paying bills is more important but MBF will be back!

youpla

May 9, 2017
Latest from discord:
@everyone I've contacted the Coder will try to release a Demo Unity build soon for MBF need some feedback on the gameplay style will create a poll about it after that I can work on more scenes of MBF stay tuned edit. hope is not lost the progression is just slow currently, hoping to get some free days of work. I know many people hated the navigation screen of Episode 2 so we are trying to keep it as simple as possible. There were to many locations in Episode 2 so that is decreased further my Rendering skills have increased since I learned a new way of rendering scenes so also stay tuned for that

lastly sorry for the delay but paying bills is more important but MBF will be back!

And there's still people to believe that ???
That guy had almost two years now to provide something and he didn't. What I read here is someone who, now that it's "officially" public that his game is abandoned, tries to milk his patreons a bit more by making some promises.

Last edited:

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
the game isnt launching only renpy game ive ever had this issue with, firewall isnt saying anything about blocking it either.

Feb 12, 2021
Man part one was awesome! So sad this is abandoned liked the idea of a dog mc. Really wanted to impregnate all the woman wit puppies 2 :cry:
this game, along with ecchi sensei, are the 2 biggest abandoned disappointments in the 6 years i've been playing VNs...not another game like it, n yeah; the promise of being able to breed girls w/puppies? woulda been epic :cry:

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes