Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
i've been hearing that rumor even b4 the game was abandoned, n it was even circulated on his discord...so like u said, not holding my breath, but IF anyone does pick this up, n is reading the recent posts in this thread, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get 2 the dogs knocking up n breeding the fucking bitches already!!!
>Dogs knocking up human bitches.

I agree but still funny the way you say it.

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
We were this close to greatness, just move on, maybe one day this get updated or picked up, or may make someone try his chance at making a game.

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
If this game has an "Abandoned" tag now on it so then why can't some one take over this project & see that it makes it to the end...???
I know it's a lot to ask but i think,there are people over here who have the potential to do it.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
You ever notice, when anyone, a games Dev, an animator, whoever, goes into making bestiality games, bestiality animations and other bestiality comics and so on, it goes well for a time, then, the powers that be, literally jump on them, and many disappear entirely and most 99% have no new content out either for years and years or ever again in most cases.

I know, I am not being paranoid here folks, and no, I do not need to up my meds dose either lol :D,

The game was fun as a game, it was very rushed though, almost forced into it, girl sees a dog cock, has to have it at all cost lol, when it became a non inactive game it became much more boring.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i really don't get this obsession with pregnancy... especially not with bestiality. Maybe i am too oldschool.
But i like the idea of a remake. Maybe adultking is willing to share the Daz3D character settings and assets.
Btw: i learned on adultkings discord, that he's really not a fan of preggo-stuff and he included this possibility just for the vocal mob demanding it. ;MAYBE, just maybe that is why he lost motivation to continue the game.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Honestly yeah it should be remade into a pure VN with no "exploration" nor a map... people just had too much expectations and that pseudo "world" is meaning less if theres nothing to do. Also theres an in game guide on what to do next to continue the story and that is good if there was other things to do but there arent.

SinisterJarl_9

Jun 11, 2022
i really don't get this obsession with pregnancy... especially not with bestiality. Maybe i am too oldschool.
But i like the idea of a remake. Maybe adultking is willing to share the Daz3D character settings and assets.
Btw: i learned on adultkings discord, that he's really not a fan of preggo-stuff and he included this possibility just for the vocal mob demanding it. ;MAYBE, just maybe that is why he lost motivation to continue the game.
Does his discord still works? I can't find a working link to join

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I doubt that was the part that drove him off... honestly, it feels like the sheer scope of a sand-box game just became too much for him to handle. It was done terribly anyway. This game should be remade as a linear AVN, less rendering to do and more focus on story progression. But alas, it has been too long and there's basically zero hope of a proper remake.

Unless someone capable is willing to dive into this mess...

Reactions: tacoman561

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I doubt that was the part that drove him off... honestly, it feels like the sheer scope of a sand-box game just became too much for him to handle. It was done terribly anyway. This game should be remade as a linear AVN, less rendering to do and more focus on story progression. But alas, it has been too long and there's basically zero hope of a proper remake.

Unless someone capable is willing to dive into this mess...
i think porting this game to another platform wasn't helping the project too. Maybe it is a writing blockade and that's why he put out kings tales instead of continuing MbF.... who knows. But in the end all we can do is wait.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Are there any games similar to this ?
Not really. The only decent content of this nature that you’ll find is actual bestiality and CG animations/comics. If you’re down with horses, Animopron has some of the most popular videos out there.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes