Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Funny, I think there was even a background plot regarding Rex's virility, and it would probably eventually explain how he would be able to impregnate the ladies of his household.

And now I made myself sad again, because it looks like noone will bother picking this game back up again. A pure bestiality game like this just doesn't make the necessary earnings to encourage devs to keep working on it...

SIPIKE20

Aug 23, 2023
Someone can help me? I'm stuck where the game said : "Rex can now make use of the stats system". I tried all the buttons but nothing happens. Any idea? (sorry for my english :D)
Edit: Ok nevermind i was stupid.... :I

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
It's a shame, loved his work... He was really a king in his artistic skills, only one of a few that carry these skills and are not scared to show it.

Ghartama24

May 10, 2022
no problem buddy just here to inform those that need informing.

you can check out his other game, king's tale. https://f95zone.to/threads/kings-tale-v0-63-adultking.70836/

that game has the "abandoned tag", however it still gets an update every now and then. :) its a great game to check out if you are into good adult animated bestiality for VN games.
yes I have tried it. and this is good. but I really want to marry Zoey. adultking is very good at making someone curious.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes