tacoman561

Sep 12, 2017
Hi yall
ADs Discord got hacked and the server got nuked
I was thinking it was either deleted on purpose or I was removed for inactivity. Will a new one be going back up, either from AD or whomever was taking over the game? Or is this just completely dead?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
AdultKing
It's a shame that this game was abandoned, because it was the funniest, funniest and most creative I've ever played, because I never thought in my life that the MC was a Dog, the game was very good, without men to get in the way and just between them and something different and strange at first, but after you start playing everything is very good and peaceful. This is a game that deserves to go on because there are a lot out there that are worthless and this one isn't, it's really good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XTereX

foible

Aug 29, 2017
DM AdultKing, he was looking for people that were interested some time ago. Can't hurt to message him.
There's only two options there; dev is willing to give it away to someone else they see fit to continue the story... or he/she wants an obscene amount of money to buy the project files. I'm inclined to believe the latter.

Anyone with an inkling of ability could simply duplicate the story and make their own game. And seeing as this game is older, a new dev rewriting it with the advancements of new tech would be the most effective route.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes