Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
This is shaping up to be an interesting game and reminds me of an erotic story I read years ago called Dog Days of Summer, by the aptly named Ken L. Master. Which is no bad thing.

If anyone is interested, a quick Google of 'Ken L. Master erotic author' should steer you right.

Reactions: 2bornot2b

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
what? You can just turn down the volume in the menu don't worry music will be removed in next version i've overhauled the menu etc.
Sorry it took so long to loop back. The notification of your response was lost in all the other (new posts) on ... sigh I'm following too many threads.

Anyway, it's a Ren'Py thing, since I (finally had the time to) tested a few others, and the instant "unmute" happened with them as well. This led me to searching on here. I'm just sound sensitive, so it didn't surprise me that there's almost no mention of it.

But I did find this, which I haven't tried yet, but sounds potentially promising (gonna remove the line speed change) but that would give me a patch that I could just drop into any Ren'Py game before playing... if it works.
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-make-text-speed-instant-in-penpy.18951/post-1159491

Anyway, I wanted to say it's not specifically anything you did (after further research) and is just an annoyance with the Ren'Py engine.

Reactions: AdultKing

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Not placing too much hope on this one because of fucking patreon rules , but WOW JUST WOW , let there be miracle for this game to live long !
there is so many other funding sites now there is no reason to use patreon i just hope he changes early to those other sites to start building an audience there instead of crappy patreon
If you have read more of the thread, than just a few posts , you'd have read that the Dev has already applied to SubscribeStar !
Don't be so lazy, read the whole thread, you'll learn so much more information, and get a few laughs as well :LOL:!

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Looks like peeps what (want)more crazy doggie adventures. lol.. Hell if this game makes it, I want the opinion (option) to name the doggieMC... I't (It's)annoying when you don't get that opinion (option), just saying lol. Think it would be cool if there were like 3 different dog models (Doberman,Labrador,Rottweiler) * to chose what breed doggieMC would be. It's probably a lot of work but how fuck cool would that be lol.
* = or, maybe, German Shepard, or, Siberian Husky,(has that wolf-like look) ;):p

(sorry, about editing your post, but, it just drives me nuts, when just a few words are spelled wrong, thus describing the wrong meaning . . . . . please don't hit me :whistle:) (I use spellcheck and google a lot when composing my posts):rolleyes:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
A new preview and a character redesign.
Selina's New Model (Neighbors Daughter) She likes cosplay
Zoey is meeting the Neighbors Preview image of upcoming update
New preview

Rex has a one night stand?
View attachment 551610
just curious . . . . Are these "real previews", from the original author ?, or just "your" ideas/wants, (especially that "cosplay" one :oops: !) ?
After-all, you really don't want to confuse the people coming here for info thinking these are real . . . . do you?!
It would be such a dis-service to the original creator :oops: , and a bit misleading/under-handed, IMHO.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
just curious . . . . Are these "real previews", from the original author ?, or just "your" ideas/wants, (especially that "cosplay" one :oops: !) ?
After-all, you really don't want to confuse the people coming here for info thinking these are real . . . . do you?!
It would be such a dis-service to the original creator :oops: , and a bit misleading/under-handed, IMHO.
Those are real they are coming from my Discord server

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Well, that's nice and all, but he should have mentioned that in the posts. (as in "Taken from AdultKing's Discord").
It would have made things clearer. (instead causing one to think, as I did, that they were "fakes", from some one trying to claim the credit for the game, that was yours, as the author)

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
* = or, maybe, German Shepard, or, Siberian Husky,(has that wolf-like look) ;):p

(sorry, about editing your post, but, it just drives me nuts, when just a few words are spelled wrong, thus describing the wrong meaning . . . . . please don't hit me :whistle:) (I use spellcheck and google a lot when composing my posts):rolleyes:
lol nope dont really care thanks for fixing my shit Broski :)

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes