• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Sep 22, 2018
looks like you had a little trouble with the hair clipping through the forehead. thats a pain in the ass. it usually means that the scene isn't zeroed in. I know what you're thinking "what does the scene have to do with the hair???" it makes all the difference. If re-rendering them is too much a pain in the ass you could always photoshop the errors out as well. just a little tip from a former dev.

Last edited:

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
looks like you had a little trouble with the hair clipping through the forehead. thats a pain in the ass. it usually means that the scene isn't zeroed in. I know what you're thinking "what does the scene have to do with the hair???" it makes all the difference. If re-rendering them is too much a pain in the ass you could always photoshop the errors out as well. just a little tip from a former dev.
thx for the tip will try to improve it in the future

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
AdultKing du you have any eta for a first release of the actual game as of yet? sorry if you answered this question already before.. but would be nice to know, i'm really keen on seeing a little bit of the actual game and where it is going :)

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
AdultKing du you have any eta for a first release of the actual game as of yet? sorry if you answered this question already before.. but would be nice to know, i'm really keen on seeing a little bit of the actual game and where it is going :)
At the end of February~ still working on some story progressing and rendering.
Here is a Preview of the next coming update:
sarahgamenight1.jpg

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes