AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Patreon back online note. I will only post normal nudity art there but you can still support me there

Reactions: goditseb

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Alright I have some good news and bad news first the good news :) I'm talking about some people who can help me with Coding and Story writing so I will focus on renders for now the bad news is tho that my graphics cards can't handle it anymore sadly.

Renders are taking a very long time and my render software is crashing often. I'm gonna save for a Used Rtx 2080 TI that should do all renders smoothly and fast. I can reduce the quality of the renders for now but I think it doens't look good so i'm trying to find a solution for this.

Luckily (Heavy Breathing) i've solved the Patreon issues so you can support again :) Hope to have you guys/girls/gender neutral informed enough if you have any questions or ideas hit me up on Discord PM

Last edited:

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
Very interested in this project! I echo the sentiment expressed by another poster for having a mode without any internal dialogue for the dog - dialogue for doggy takes away from the aspect of being corrupted by a simple beast to me.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
To creator: If you are now getting help with this project, does that mean the next update will be finished sooner?

MonivomMond

Apr 15, 2018
That's really so dumb comment in a demo game... oh lemme think ? u didn't even know what DEMO is do you?
make your own game and see how dumb you are:poop::p
Beside that you're super rude - demo shows the basics of a game.
Gives overview of the content.
Emphesises on the "this is what it's all about".
And demo shows
...so GG Mr Rude Guy. I'll stick to what I said.

let me translate for you: me watched. me not get wet. i have spoken.

at mod: sorry for da rant
at AdultKing : sorry, just not my thing.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
really like your idea and hope this game will be a thing.. can't wait for it to have the actual content you are planning for it and i will definitely keep an eye on this project..

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes