• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Alright got a alternative: it uses paypal etc. 600 yen will be ~5 euro per month

Reactions: goditseb

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
AdultKing You're not alone. Patreon is going after devs really HARD right now. They're even trying to tell them to tell US to remove tags, unlink patches. Seems like they're trying to control all links that lead to them for some reason. There's also been "mistaken" lockdowns recently. Something's going on there.

Sakealx

May 10, 2019
Hey there I really love your game props on that! Could you give us a rough estimate on when the story is going to continue? I would love to support you but sadly my financial situation won't allow that at the moment.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Removed Patreon they already trying to ban me I will post alternatives in a few days will keep you posted #fuckpatreon
well i said it would not be long till Pantreon reacts a view posts earlier here.
and i doubt that you can find an permanent alternative that tolerates bestiality and incest.

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
you can start a blog on Google ,and it connect wallets, only the description and photos will need to be laid out more modestly or with a censor and then there will be no problems .

Reactions: tomeczek32100

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
you can start a blog on Google ,and it connect wallets, only the description and photos will need to be laid out more modestly or with a censor and then there will be no problems .
you're right. I wanted to offer him the same

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes