Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Questions for creator: Do you have a release schedule for the updates? Also, 2 suggestions, add a corruption meter or something similar and the more corrupted the girls get causes their clothes to change too. Otherwise keep up the good work and I am excited for the next update!

K9

May 28, 2017
Meh. I was looking forward to the game, but the dog sounding like a 12 years old raging incel is killing it for me. He's a dog. He shouldn't have inner thoughts as such, he should get interested in smells and stuff like that, not planning the take-over of the family like any other son-of-a-mom protagonist of 95% of the incest games out there.

As such it's way too much the usual raging-puberty-teen usual BS, only in a dog body. I hope you change that AdultKing, or at least put a toggle to disable the dog's thoughts.

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
Holy bat shit! It's not really even a demo for now but more of a teaser as it's very short. This is going to be so much fun to play as the dog with those hot ladies in the house!!! Can't wait to see what happens next!

fogboy19

Jan 6, 2020
I am now registered on this forum due to the existence of this game!

AdultKing, I love the concept and the demo is very promising! :love:

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Meh. I was looking forward to the game, but the dog sounding like a 12 years old raging incel is killing it for me. He's a dog. He shouldn't have inner thoughts as such, he should get interested in smells and stuff like that, not planning the take-over of the family like any other son-of-a-mom protagonist of 95% of the incest games out there.

As such it's way too much the usual raging-puberty-teen usual BS, only in a dog body. I hope you change that AdultKing, or at least put a toggle to disable the dog's thoughts.
A option to hide the dog's thoughts would be nice yes when I have some writers it will change :)

Reactions: K9

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 508303
Overview:
A Father leaves his family which gives the Dog a chance to become the 'Man of the House'
You will be playing the Dog in this short preview/demo of the game.
Thread Updated: 2020-01-05
Release Date: 2020-01-06
Developer: AdultKing - - - F95
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOADS
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 507742 View attachment 507743 View attachment 507744 View attachment 507746
Very nice work. I really enjoyed playing! Being a dog is a really good start.
I did a translation into German! I look forward to an update.

Reactions: Smitty17

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Kronordil

No tag gets added to a game until it's actually in the game and if tags are there that shouldn't be then the OP gets reported and the tags that are not in the game are listed in the report for removal and once verified those ones get removed. The genre under the spoiler tag is where future tags are suppose to go.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes