Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 508303
Overview:
A Father leaves his family which gives the Dog of a chance to become the 'Man of the House'
You will be playing the Dog in this short preview/demo of the game.
Thread Updated: 2020-01-05
Release Date: 2020-01-06
Developer: AdultKing - - - F95
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOADS
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 507742 View attachment 507743 View attachment 507744 View attachment 507746
Nice work!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
VoxDeHarlequin

Foot job was removed from the tags as well as a few other tags like incest as those tags are only suppose to be there if that content is already in the game.

Ozzice13

You never know the male dog might transform into a female dog somewhere down the line.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Looks like peeps what more crazy doggie adventures. lol.. Hell if this game makes it, I want the opinion to name the doggieMC... I't annoying when you don't get that opinion just sayin lol, Think it would be cool if there were like 3 different dog models (Doberman,Labrador,Rottweiler) to chose what breed doggieMC would be. It probably a lot of work but how fuck cool would that be lol.
wouldnt that be too much ? Like he had to render each scene with doggie 3x times.. nahh

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah one dog is enough otherwise you'll never get any updates if they have to make 3 pictures for each scene. The demo we have right now would of taken a month or longer just to put out.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Is this the actual beginning of the game or just a proof of concept, hopefully it's gonna be a slower burn kind of game (not expecting my dog over there making all of them his bitches by the third update, the magic kinda goes away), anyway the renders look good and it's pretty refreshing not being (basically) the same MC. Good luck to the DEV!!

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Is this the actual beginning of the game or just a proof of concept, hopefully it's gonna be a slower burn kind of game (not expecting my dog over there making all of them his bitches by the third update, the magic kinda goes away), anyway the renders look good and it's pretty refreshing not being (basically) the same MC. Good luck to the DEV!!
More of a concept to see if people are interested in. The main game will be much slower

Reactions: goditseb
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes