steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
normally this would not pique my interest, but I think it might once it gets big enough.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
See how I made the Man in Mans darker that's so you know the Real Man in the house (Dave) is gone hehe
My brain's out now. waiting on drugs to get it back... Oh yeah, the reason for this post. :FacePalm: I did not understand the blacked out "man" part until you told us. And I WAS trying to too.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
i think my fmale owner liked it when i licked her downstairs .. lmao
I think Jessica did (just a little upset about dave being a super dick); you saw how fast she took Rex into her hug. Zoey near masturbates after getting a small taste of Rex's tongue, then seeing his dog dick. Wonder how Sarah will react.

Reactions: ImperialD

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I know it's not the same but somehow it reminds me a bit of Beast vs Bitch at least the idea of the plot, it's not so much my thing the bestiality but... Why not, it looks interesting, I hope this is achieved as a full game.

On the other hand, I would suggest to dev to change the dog for some other "non traditional" creature to avoid problems in patreon (in Beast vs Bitch I think they didn't have problems because it was a gargoyle and not a real animal).

Good luck.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Already a Game :O Holy Shit. That's Great man :D Cant wait to see this being a Great Game coming true :3 Give yourself time with Updates, dont let any one Rush you. Let's make this a Masterpiece and I hope to see people supporting you as best as we all can. Mate this is Awesome. Want more already. So great

overlord360

Apr 14, 2019
I haven't played yet, but I'm looking forward to it being a bomber, so I immediately ask (if you can of course) not to do stupid repetitions,as in a normal game, they say the same thing until they see the changes.
I wish you success and support.
P.S.My english so bad even with a translator

combige

Jun 30, 2017
I'm actually a little bit confused: corruption and teasing of whom is considered - of doge?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I wonder how the pregnant thing would work.
1: Will it be human head and dog body
or
2: Dog head and human body
:unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Expect the classic two-path structure:

Option 1 (love path): The “Ma Won't Shave Me, Jesus Cant Save Me”

Option 2 (corruption path): The “Dog-Face Boy Dog-Face Boy Werewolf Hero Pride & Joy”

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes