Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Careful with morale puritans. Better say it's a midget in a fur suit. :ROFLMAO:
Degrees of Lewdity, a text game, has you beat on that. The following paragraph appears during character creation:

This work of fiction contains content of a sexual nature and is inappropriate for minors. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Everything is consensual role-play, and any animals are actually people in costumes.

:p

Samael999

Jul 26, 2017
holly molly,
i definitely like That Idea and look for more of content :)
like wrote guys above, cannot tell you what i think about game,
better wait and say relevant and realistic opinion

umwelt

Mar 9, 2018
All my money, you shall have it. Sadly I dont see how this will work with patreon, hopefully you'll come up with something cause this is the best thing since sliced bread!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
sooo , i play a Dog in this game that ummm does naughty shit with the ladies .. while i am not much into this kind of stuff i played this demo and was wondering whats next hahaha .. i think my fmale owner liked it when i licked her downstairs .. lmao

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Looks like peeps what more crazy doggie adventures. lol.. Hell if this game makes it, I want the opinion to name the doggieMC... I't annoying when you don't get that opinion just sayin lol, Think it would be cool if there were like 3 different dog models (Doberman,Labrador,Rottweiler) to chose what breed doggieMC would be. It probably a lot of work but how fuck cool would that be lol.

Reactions: ImperialD

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
SandmansMisery ImperialD

You can edit just about anything in a renpy game using UNREN or enable dev mode renpy. You can edit character names edit pictures change names edit dialogs and so on and so on.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
See how I made the Man in Mans darker that's so you know the Real Man in the house (Dave) is gone hehe
like the new banner

Good because DAVE IS A BITCH!!! lol The real man lmao Rex or if you give use the opinion to name the doggieMC, Zeus is going to make sure Dave wishs he never left that house lol

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
SandmansMisery ImperialD

You can edit just about anything in a renpy game using UNREN or enable dev mode renpy. You can edit character names edit pictures change names edit dialogs and so on and so on.
ok guess i'm going to have to start learning how to use it. Are there tutorials on F95 on how to do some of this stuff.

EDIT.....

I can do a search just dont know what to look for.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes