goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
I just started to play, Jessica looks hot, but my fav is already Sarah :love::love:
The rendering are good, i do appreciate it much more after i started myself with Daz Studio, normall i would look at it 2-3 sec and read text and next ..
Rex's inner voice is really fun :ROFLMAO: Make em your bitch buddy ! :ROFLMAO:
There are some spelling errors, but that doesn't bother me much, i am sure AdultKing will find help in correcting those.
So far great start and promising, i like it, cant wait for more content and how Rex is planning to get en ALL ;)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly pleasantly surprised by the warm mellow this game has got. Expected a lot more ill-intentioned memes and a lot less pages. Maybe this could be a start of a new era of 3D beast games? Ok, ok, that might be too far.

Reactions: goditseb

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I get you're all excited due to the unique kind of content of this game but I really don't see the 5 star reviews justified yet. I think I did not miss anything, the game currently has 2 nearly irrelevant choices and is like 5 minutes long. It isn't something I would even call as a demo, it is more like some proof of concept.

Don't get me wrong, I also find it really unique and interesting, but we've seen barely nothing yet so let's just wait and see where this will go.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I get you're all excited due to the unique kind of content of this game but I really don't see the 5 star reviews justified yet. I think I did not miss anything, the game currently has 2 nearly irrelevant choices and is like 5 minutes long. It isn't something I would even call as a demo, it is more like some proof of concept.

Don't get me wrong, I also find it really unique and interesting, but we've seen barely nothing yet so let's just wait and see where this will go.
Wherever it goes, it's clearly not going to Patreon.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes