RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Less than 5 minutes demo. 4 small scenes. I laughed at each of them. And I laugh a lot reading the comments here on f95. If you like dogs, you may like the game a lot.

Reactions: acewinz

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
jamdan

One of the girls gets stuck somewhere like under the bed and dog comes in and has some fun. Another scenario is they get stuck in a chair they try to yell for help but he plugs their mouth with something so they can't.

At night while they are sleeping dog goes to one of their rooms and crawls under the covers and combat crawls slowly to their crotch and gently licks them for a little while or licks them till they cum raising their corruption some each time.

The dog finds a cat and either forces it to help him or makes a deal with him to supply snacks for the cat if it will scare Zoey. Cat makes a noise and wakes Zoey who looks around the room and see glowing eyes and yells for the dog the dog comes and comforts her and licks her here and there and sticks his nose in all the right places.

Reactions: Jstain

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Believe me I know how it works in real life I will change it a bit to make it more of a tease for a girl.
Dogs only get hard when penetrating not because they are horny and knotting will be fun :)
Sooo... You KNOW how dog's thangs look and work, eh? :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes