Adase

Jul 15, 2017
Great stuff, will definitely keep an eye out.

Sumthindifrnt teased something similar when he made a test game out of his "man's best friend" series. But it just reused his animations from the sfm movie he made.

I do suggest you also use subscribestar or other alternatives though. Some of my favorite besti sfmmakers got squashed in patreon and they ended up doing completely different things even though besti was their most popular content.

Reactions: AdultKing

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Great stuff, will definitely keep an eye out.

Sumthindifrnt teased something similar when he made a test game out of his "man's best friend" series. But it just reused his animations from the sfm movie he made.

I do suggest you also use subscribestar or other alternatives though. Some of my favorite besti sfmmakers got squashed in patreon and they ended up doing completely different things even though besti was their most popular content.
SubscribeStar page is under review

Reactions: Adase

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
holy shit, didn't you just ask if people wanted this like two days ago?? that's some swift moving! :ROFLMAO:

not my cup of tea, but it cracks me up that this exists. hilarious. good luck on your crazy project.

Bob The Bot

Mar 18, 2018
Just gave it a go, it was actually pretty fun. Having the player play as the dog was an interesting choice, and hearing the dog's thoughts was kind of hilarious. Good luck on the game!

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
holy shit, didn't you just ask if people wanted this like two days ago?? that's some swift moving! :ROFLMAO:

not my cup of tea, but it cracks me up that this exists. hilarious. good luck on your crazy project.
Jep created this in 4 days ~ with zero coding knowledge and 1 week 3d experience. Guess it's off to a great start

• Haha
Reactions: woody554

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
This isn't even the first game I've played with a Dog MC.

For anyone interested, Dog Fuck Idol is the name.

But this is looking amazing. Definitely going to try.

D

Deleted member 584847

Well....
The demo COULD be a bit longer xD thats short even for a demo version, hah.
I said my opinion on this a bit earlier and i still think the same way (might be interesting but im worried that it would be a simple stright forward game).
Im into bestiality, we are all wicked perverts here, so Im curious about this game and I can already imagine numbers of another wicked perversions combined with this. (the dev can PM me in case he's interested in hearing these :D )
The thing is, i dont know if the dev wants to keep the game pace in this way as shown in the demo, but for me its a way too fast but i understand that everyone got different taste and that many ppl will prefer this "bang, the game starts and the dog already wants to bang everyone and thinking about chaining them to cage" and so on but i can handle that.
the idea to be able to impregnate them is really intriguing :3
but the demo seems solid so, sure :) im in.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Well....
The demo COULD be a bit longer xD thats short even for a demo version, hah.
I said my opinion on this a bit earlier and i still think the same way (might be interesting but im worried that it would be a simple stright forward game).
Im into bestiality, we are all wicked perverts here, so Im curious about this game and I can already imagine numbers of another wicked perversions combined with this. (the dev can PM me in case he's interested in hearing these :D )
The thing is, i dont know if the dev wants to keep the game pace in this way as shown in the demo, but for me its a way too fast but i understand that everyone got different taste and that many ppl will prefer this "bang, the game starts and the dog already wants to bang everyone and thinking about chaining them to cage" and so on but i can handle that.
the idea to be able to impregnate them is really intriguing :3
but the demo seems solid so, sure :) im in.
I'm still looking for writers who can help me with the project. If interested send me a pm here or on Discord. I'm open to almost anything that involves bestiality. The demo was meant to be fast. The real game will be slower.

D

Deleted member 584847

I'm still looking for writers who can help me with the project the demo was meant to be fast. The real game will be slower
I Was only talking about ideas for the content :D i have exactly zero experience with writing, coding and everything else around the game making so I wouldnt be a good addition to your project :D

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
One of my favorite games growing up was Dogs Life. Running around chasing things. Pooping anywhere I pleased. Stealing food from the butcher.
1578274067953.png

and now, as an semi-functional adult, I shall play the lewd edition of Dogs Life. Where I, Rex the dog, will seduce my family and become the head of my pack.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I Was only talking about ideas for the content :D i have exactly zero experience with writing, coding and everything else around the game making so I wouldnt be a good addition to your project :D
No problem writing only involves creating a script so no coding needed send me your ideas on discord :)

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes