Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Have to try it, I expect to have the girls dressed up in latex suits/latex dog suit (no need for the mask though) :LOL:
Nothing to do with my name :whistle:

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
interesting concept closest I seen of this type of game is one called dog fuck idol where a pervert otaku dies and this dog he was nice to turned out to be the god of dogs and reincarnated him as a dog with the ability to hypnotize people so now he gets picked up by some idols and has to seduce them each so looking forward to this since it is not a rpgmaker type game

Chad_K

Nov 14, 2018
looks good, very short demo though :(
very unique, haven't seen a game yet that the mc is a dog, looks interesting, hopefully the writing is a bit better and we get some animations in the future :)

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
looks good, very short demo though :(
very unique, haven't seen a game yet that the mc is a dog, looks interesting, hopefully the writing is a bit better and we get some animations in the future :)
I will be asking some people to help me with the writing still looking for good a good english speaker and grammar checker

khermerker

Jan 29, 2018
o_O first time I got interested with only read the description of the game.. as a fan of role reversal I will be happy more with the dog sleeping in the bed the girls in the floor.. even a clothes dog with all girls only in collars.. so many ideas come to my mind... I really hope this game goes all the way I want... XD

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes