crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Time for me to be that guy: What? It's got bestiality? I'm outta here! (Or, is the bestiality optional? If not, I'm outta here.) Hahahaha!

Reactions: AdultKing

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Or better yet, a song about a dog who wishes he was a man:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Believe me I know how it works in real life I will change it a bit to make it more of a tease for a girl.
Dogs only get hard when penetrating not because they are horny and knotting will be fun :)
You gotta do knotting like they do in Tales of Androgyny. :oops: I'm not a furry but I can admit when something is hot and that is hot af.

burninghammer

Mar 21, 2017
As a user who's first few replies was in the prior thread you made for this game, I'm clearly excited to see how this game evolves! It seems like a lot of people are. Even if it's not everyone's cup of tea, the concept is just bound to tickle a lot of morbid curiosity. I'm especially interested in how many replies are calling this idea "refreshing". Who would have thought that would be the reaction to a game where you play as a dog and fuck a whole family lmao.

Either way, I hope all goes well for you during development and that you get to do everything you want to do.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
the concept is just bound to tickle a lot of morbid curiosity. I'm especially interested in how many replies are calling this idea "refreshing". Who would have thought that would be the reaction to a game where you play as a dog and fuck a whole family lmao.
Same.
I am not into beastiality but i am a bit curious about this story.
If only because it is so different from everything else.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I didn't think the games would go this far. But is it worth playing at all? How is it going to happen at all, the dog will go buy items, develop skills and fuck people?)

Hi Tiffany

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Good thing the dev kept the father out of the family. If not, it would have been the unholy trifecta of fetishes (incest, NTR, bestiality) and this thread would have descended into an apocalyptic flame war that the almighty mods would have powerless to contain. It would have marked the return of Gozer the Gozerian with F95zone being the form of the Destructor. The internet would have been consumed first, with the rest of the world to follow.
You already know you're gonna have to maul any male that comes around your females. I hope there's lots of dick and throat biting.
Who is that Futa with a jelly butt that can turn straight blokes into futa lovers?
Welcome to the dark side. :sneaky:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Okay, we also have a pregnancy tag here, is the doggie gonna be a daddy with human bitches or actual bitches? If it is the former then by the love of gods, it has my vote for being the best game of the year, regardless of other masterpieces that may come this year. This game is gonna give hope to all the human bitches out there that wanna have baby pooches with their canine fuck buddies xD.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes