blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
That is the dogs plan.
How he is going to defeat the biological limets that makes that impossible will be interesting to find out.
You tease! I am like a fly trapped in a spider's web right now, have mercy.....not! I eagerly await the upcoming updates :D

tjb

May 9, 2017
i like the concept. As long as you keep it a bit of a slow burn and they don't all give it up to the dog too quickly. A lot of potential. I guess its about how the dog can corrupt each one into being his without it turning into another unrealistic mind control game. Don't remember another title like this , so looking forward to how you have it unfold. Best of luck writing it!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
When you think about it, the only surprising thing is that this hasn't been done before (that I know of).

Gonna bookmark this so I can check it in the future. You know, to keep tabs on the rest of you degenerates.
Right? I've played so many games with Traps, Futas, Shotas, Ghosts, Goblins, Dragons and all different kinds of beings but i swear this is probably the first game ever that you're an actual Dog protag. Though there's probably atleast one Japanese game with one. They have all kinds of games over there.

Actually now that i think about it, when looking back on all the type of games I've played, it definitely looks sketchy for me as a straight male.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Looks good, but i would change the music.

Please add slutty outfits as the story evolves, and maybe Dave getting a bit g ntr?

Maybe sandboox or dating mecanics?

Keep it up!

Reactions: AdultKing

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
...Alright, color me interested.

For people asking about games with this same concept, Jukan Ace has made a few of them, but I don't think they are translated.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes