Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Hoping will add on the android version of this i love this bestiality content game.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This was interesting..... although the dog says some stupid things...
2 out of 3 family members are noooooice!
Moar is needed

Reactions: bobob69

bobob69

Apr 14, 2018
Gotta say the concept is pretty cool but maybe don't narrate the dog. Let the player portray the dog in a dog way, using their body language. Instead of making him seem like a weird human chad dog.

fogboy19

Jan 6, 2020
This is great but hope someone makes a game with a horse protagonist as well.

:LOL::LOL: Now I'm envisioning scenarios where a wife kicks her husband out, then their pet horse strolls through the living room to the couch and nuzzles her neck. Later the horse spies on the daughter in the bathroom, then casually strolls into the other daughter's bedroom and lays down on her bed.

And don't forget the husband demanding to take the horse with him as he leaves!!

I guess what I'm implying is: horse stories may have a few more restrictions to consider. :whistle:

Rlyeh_rising

Feb 26, 2018
Was this not based on an existing CYOA story? I remember one from about a year or maybe two ago that was from the dog's POV and amazingly similar to this, including the 'Man of the House' name and the mom and two daughters plus Rex motif. I can't be so Mandela'd that I'm the only one that remembers this, right? o.0

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes