Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
You the man in 2 years have not found a single decent beastiality game on here thats not abandoned. Keep up the great work and please dont abandon this. Only 1 issue and thats the dogs inner thoughts kinda weird unless your planning on it being revealed that the dog used to be a man and was turned into a dog or was a man in a past life and is re incarnated. Aside from that like it so far

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Only 1 issue and thats the dogs inner thoughts kinda weird unless your planning on it being revealed that the dog used to be a man and was turned into a dog or was a man in a past life and is re incarnated. Aside from that like it so far
I don't really see how it's an issue, if we're willing to believe that 3 adult women are going to up and decide to fuck the family dog out of nowhere I don't think said dog having sentient intelligent thought to help them reach that decision is really that big of a stretch.

fogboy19

Jan 6, 2020
I don't really see how it's an issue, if we're willing to believe that 3 adult women are going to up and decide to fuck the family dog out of nowhere I don't think said dog having sentient intelligent thought to help them reach that decision is really that big of a stretch.
Agreed! I like the idea of seeing/hearing the Rex's inner monologue. If he's really going to "corrupt" these females, he's already got sizeable handicaps in being unable to speak (beyond barking/whimpering) and not having opposable thumbs. Corruption implies intent, and I think we need that look into Rex's mind to confirm that intent. And personally, I love the idea of seeing/hearing Rex's internal desire to impregnate his future bitches.

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
I dont know hot him are going to do it, because DAZ dont have skeletons for dogs.
therefore, it must be bipedal genesis 8. Then the tail will be impossible to animate it.

midnite2230

Dec 3, 2018
OK.. This looks like it will be very funny to play!

Would love to see this in full production and see what awaits this MC:LOL:

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes