• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
To creator: the picture that you had recently posted was amazing! Can't wait for more! Also will there be corruption stats for the girls and they start to look more corrupted as time goes on?

Reactions: AdultKing

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
AdultKing

Not sure if it is just this particular game or Ren'Py in general, but I'm not a huge fan of anything unmuting my audio when I mute my system sounds. The OS (win10, in my case) should override any software. And, to be sure, I checked in the sound settings for the playback device, and I am not allowing "applications to take exclusive control of this device".

I've not noticed this before, but it was an instantaneous dislike for this game. Just starting it and having loud annoying music that unmuted my computer as soon as I hit mute. FIX!!!! PLEASE!!!!! Instant loss of trust to whatever else this may be overriding on my system.

Edit:If it wasn't clear, I've deleted it until a future version, maybe. I was kinda hoping this would be good, but... well... (shrugs)

• Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
AdultKing

Not sure if it is just this particular game or Ren'Py in general, but I'm not a huge fan of anything unmuting my audio when I mute my system sounds. The OS (win10, in my case) should override any software. And, to be sure, I checked in the sound settings for the playback device, and I am not allowing "applications to take exclusive control of this device".

I've not noticed this before, but it was an instantaneous dislike for this game. Just starting it and having loud annoying music that unmuted my computer as soon as I hit mute. FIX!!!! PLEASE!!!!! Instant loss of trust to whatever else this may be overriding on my system.

Edit:If it wasn't clear, I've deleted it until a future version, maybe. I was kinda hoping this would be good, but... well... (shrugs)
what? You can just turn down the volume in the menu don't worry music will be removed in next version i've overhauled the menu etc.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
cosplay neighbor could be a lot of fun, can't help but get an image of her as a cheerleader with the skirt flipped up and our Doggie hero right behind, oh and Zoe sure is a cutie too :D

Reactions: Triangulum Games

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Maybe Rex can get into cosplay too, as krypto the super dog or scooby doo just to name a few.
haha, that actually would be a pretty good way for him to win over Cosplay girl. she offers to "dogsit" him while the main family is gone and she dresses up as some DC villain and she dresses him as Krypto or something and in the act of stopping her "crime" he just so happens to "rip" her outfit off and one thing leads to another.....

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
That is EXACTLY what I was thinking! Also has the creator had any luck finding a writer? I thought he did a pretty decent job in the demo except for a couple of grammar errors.

Reactions: Bigapee

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Looking forward to next update :D
I hope the ex-husband stay the same, like i-lied-about-my-feelings-asshole and not become im-heavy-drinking-cheating-asshole.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
So I gave the demo a go, and here is my 2 cents:

The beginning could be a little more fleshed out, maybe go into our doggy character as a puppy, being taken into this family back when everything was good, then the moment that lead to things falling apart, and then flash forward to the husband being kicked out of the house. Gives the dog more attachment to the family, as we see he's been a part of it all.

And the dog. He starts out nice, but then does a sharp 180 and is talking about making the girls in the family his bitches. Seems a bit schizophrenic. I'm thinking, have him more neutral. He starts off saying "don't drag me into this mess you made man" and leave his personality up to the player. Is he a good doggy that just wants to take care of his family, or is he a naughty dog that will hump their legs and more? He could still think "I love my master, but he fucked up and now I'm going to have to protect these girls." He doesn't need to also think "can't wait to see them chained up and in a cage, ready for my knot."

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes