Mar 10, 2018
The dog starts out a doby, then gets sick and transforms into a german shepherd, lol. And no, I'm not kidding.
Hey, it was obviously a literary choice. I mean it was originally meant to be a subtle nod to Nietzsche's influence in the school of perspectivism which shows how there is no actual true way to view the world around us...And no, it has absolutely nothing to do with finding improved models and better rendering, necessitating expanding the plot a smidgen.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
What happened to the compression ratio? V0.2 was 280MB, the size has tripled just for one release.
the images are already in .webp so compressing even more will completely decrease the quality.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Is there a way to play as a Golden Retriever or the only choices are being a Doby or a German Shepherd?

Btw, i laughed like a retarded here when someone said that the dog became bored to be a Dobermann and he transformed into a German Shepherd.

Reactions: Ninj77

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
that is the only poster
The To-Do List tells me to find the poster again and then go to sleep and dream about it, but nothing happens.

Edit: I clicked "Auto" and it made me dream of pairing with Wonder Woman. And update 0.3 was over.

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I am curious, are we heading towards Rex having all the women in this game as his harem and all pregnant with his puppies? If so, talk about being the "Alpha Dog".

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes