Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Surprisingly hot, I have to admit. I downloaded it just of curiosity and expected to delete it after playing it a few minutes. But I liked it. The character development is hesitating enough to be interesting - at least that of some. Some girls just seem to be horny bitches. But what could a dog more dream of... ;)
I wonder how that game would be like, if, due to a side effect of some genetic treatment, the dog only became a dog and previously was the girls' brother and the women's son and now needs some extra care of his hormonal balance to become human again...:unsure: But I guess that would be a different story then... ;)

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Hey there's an issue with the sound, I have the sliders all the way down (I prefer no sound) but the sound keeps going off, and it's too high.
Edit: Mute All works but not the sliders.

Reactions: rexn

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
1173 new renders for one update INCREDIBLE
please tell other developers about it, they think that 50 new renders its enough for the new update
btw love your work very good and interesting update
keep going
Yeah, One of the best Developers out there at the Moment in my Book.
His Updates are one of the Biggest here on the F95Zone, makes some releases from other Devs look Pitiful.

Last edited:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
im stuck after i get the poster for the dream sequence.. it tells me to go to basement and sleep... but i go to the basement and there is no option to sleep.. nothing else on the todo list also

Reactions: faxarte

neti

Jun 29, 2018
im stuck after i get the poster for the dream sequence.. it tells me to go to basement and sleep... but i go to the basement and there is no option to sleep.. nothing else on the todo list also
click on the doghouse for sleep. And to go to the doghouse, you need to click on the arrow to the left of the screen in basement

silenthunter24

Apr 26, 2018
Start a new game this fixes the issue of the arrow, but i'm missing a few gallery pics if any 1 has a fix. i'm missing like 1 for 2/3 gallery pics

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Animations are causing the Android build to freeze will take a look into it and release a patch stay tuned

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes