MagikJoker

May 15, 2019
AdultKing
A wonderful sequel. You have done a great job. Very hot!

By the way, I got stuck at the point where I need to find the poster. I found it, go to the basement, and the script doesn't work. There are 2 tasks in the diary: find a poster and go to sleep. But I found it) has Anyone encountered such a problem? Or do I not understand something?:)

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
AdultKing
A wonderful sequel. You have done a great job. Very hot!

By the way, I got stuck at the point where I need to find the poster. I found it, go to the basement, and the script doesn't work. There are 2 tasks in the diary: find a poster and go to sleep. But I found it) has Anyone encountered such a problem? Or do I not understand something?:)
That's a reported bug i'm now working on the fixed version should be online in 1 hour~

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
Game is freezing on android on the line "Holy Dog, what a pussy!". Anyone else?

Edit: I'm playing the fixed version

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Game is freezing on android on the line "Holy Dog, what a pussy!". Anyone else?

Edit: I'm playing the fixed version
Mhm again? and the first animation of Sarah walking worked just fine? I need to ask someone else who has more experience in android builds

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Alright known bugs for android builds are freezes sadly I don't have enough knowledge about android ports will need to asks some experts if I can't fix it by monday I will remove the animations from the android build for now

Reactions: toma000007

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Same bug with basement not having black arrow to click on stair after finding poster. Also, seems to be no option to see what time of day it is? manbestfriendbasementbug.jpg

Reactions: BatmanNinja

student00

Apr 26, 2019
i have similar issue. notes say go to alley and get poster

View attachment 708520

i did find wonderwoman on side of trash can. Don't know how to advance time to night so i can sleep. my basement does not have that black arrow on the stairs. :(

thx for help
See two post before you.

Edit: Oh, you dont have it. Thats weird, Im using the compressed version and I have it.

Last edited:

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
I found only one animation (alley)....The others animations are still not working....only a sequence of images.... (pc version)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Alright known bugs for android builds are freezes sadly I don't have enough knowledge about android ports will need to asks some experts if I can't fix it by monday I will remove the animations from the android build for now
If it works on the renpy emulator on pc but not on some actual android devices IMO without an actual screen shot of the error it will be because hardware acceleration is enabled by default and that Android device has to decode your video format with software codecs.
I made a change for a couple of games ported from PC, I'll look it up.
PS if someone has a hard error post the screenshot.

EDIT: try $ config.hw_video = False
at start of h_sceenes.rpy file, maybe that helps.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes