delta67

May 11, 2018
Very well done game, can't wait for a other update, there are a few render bugs i discover but nothing critical to fix, at the moment state of the game it got a lot well done scenes and a good story line keep up the good work :)
Follow the story line and you will know it! click on the curved arrows under in the middle of your screen! If there is a red cross then you can't go further!

dogstylelover

Jun 22, 2020
It won't even let me install the app to my Android tab... Anyone having that problem? It downloads then stops on the install at the end of install and won't let it install... I've tried redownloading a few times, made sure I didn't click the wrong link, etc...

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Shitty update! waste of time downloading, waste of data. 0.2 is even better than this crap
Well, now that you know you didn't like .2 and you hated .3 even more, only sensible choice is to wait for .4, download that one, and complain in the comments about that as well. But hey, at least you added some fair and astute critiques so the dev can learn and improve on all the things you listed that you felt weren't up to snuff.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well, now that you know you didn't like .2 and you hated .3 even more, only sensible choice is to wait for .4, download that one, and complain in the comments about that as well. But hey, at least you added some fair and astute critiques so the dev can learn and improve on all the things you listed that you felt weren't up to snuff.
Nah, you read again my post, I didn't say that, I said it is better and actually I love .2 a lot, all scenes, especially Sarah in the bathroom scene well. Maybe that's why my expectation for 0.3 is higher, and that's why this one is garbage compare to 0.2.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Well his name is already NTRBitch so don't expect much hahah just haters hating

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Good game, but there could be more dog action with the models. The photos are perfect, but I was disappointed, 60% of them are version 0.2.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Why has Safa not changed the pregnancy indicator?
I hope in the next update there will be more interaction with Zoe and Rylie

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well his name is already NTRBitch so don't expect much hahah just haters hating
Don't get me wrong, I never said that I don't like it, , I love this game actually and I like 0.2 a lot, all scenes, especially Sarah in the bathroom scene well. My criticism is just for this update only. Maybe 0.2 is super good that my expectation are even greater , but honestly in my opinion , this 0.3 is like a downgrade

Mar 10, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I never said that I don't like it, , I love this game actually and I like 0.2 a lot, all scenes, especially Sarah in the bathroom scene well. My criticism is just for this update only. Maybe 0.2 is super good that my expectation are even greater , but honestly in my opinion , this 0.3 is like a downgrade
You called it a shitty update, a waste of data, garbage, and told people not to download it? If you don't hate something and want to devalue all of our work, maybe try not to use language like that. You also never explained why you deemed this upgrade such "garbage." Perhaps you could provide us constructive thoughts on that instead of being so harsh and frankly denegrating.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes