Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Can also confirm the arrow is not there in the basement.
Tried with your Android version and mine built from uncompressed pc source.

Workaround is use a save editor and turn daymode off (0) and nightmode on (1)
Screenshot_20200628_155932_m.b.f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolax

Knyazev

Aug 2, 2017
So we are waiting for the fix and reupload from dev? By the way am i right that there is no animations in 0.3 part?

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
About the arrows not showing pls don't use old saves and don't use the compressed version it doesn't contain the fixes I'm still working on the android port with the animations they are causing lots of issues.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
About the arrows not showing pls don't use old saves and don't use the compressed version it doesn't contain the fixes I'm still working on the android port with the animations they are causing lots of issues.
Using the fix I posted above I see 2 animations on Android, I know there's 3 but TBH I was skipping hard out and may have missed the third.
These are the files I've changed for Android build, the screens file just adds some gestures and the powersave switch. Powersave doesn't do much for me but I think some people like it.

Last edited:

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
I used the link you shared personally in 8muses forum to me.
So will i have to play from the start again or you will upload the patch over here(on the 1st page) for the pc/laptop users?

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Well,the ones whose game is working,is there any more scenes after the dream sequence or does the game finish after that?

It's a nice game & can't wait for some double-penetration action by 2 doggies or a threesome(between 2 girls & Rex).Plus,seeing some one get knocked up especially Sara by giving birth to puppies...her shock on finding out that she is pregnant will be epic. All in all,it's a fantastic game,hats off mate to you for making this game. (y):cool:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Added new links and changelog is now full, fixed the animations and gallery + poster
I downloaded the fix version, finding the poster works, but if you go to the basement you can't sleep. I solved as suggested in a previous post to use the "Auto" function, after finding the poster and the dream starts, otherwise nothing.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
I downloaded the fix version, finding the poster works, but if you go to the basement you can't sleep. I solved as suggested in a previous post to use the "Auto" function, after finding the poster and the dream starts, otherwise nothing.
Sorry to bother mate but can you write step by step what you did in achieving the dream?
Noob here & thanks in advance for the help.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Sorry to bother mate but can you write step by step what you did in achieving the dream?
Noob here & thanks in advance for the help.
I followed a tip found in a previous post.
If you have a save before you pick up the poster/sticker off the bin load that, pick up the poster then click auto at the bottom of the screen and it will jump to the dream sequence.[...]

Reactions: BatmanNinja

killermacker

Jun 22, 2017
Very well done game, can't wait for a other update, there are a few render bugs i discover but nothing critical to fix, at the moment state of the game it got a lot well done scenes and a good story line keep up the good work :)

Reactions: BeastMaster59
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes