hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
I played this game to the end, but in the gallery, I've got missing scenes (20, 25 and #3 dream) Each from them missing one picture. Anyone know hoe to finish them?

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Kudos to the dev for creating a great game, and for the hard work in the updates.
The little bug I get not seeing the arrow on stairs in basement is no biggie as that seems to be the end of the current version in any case.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Thats the one I missing too. Downloaded the fix version, played through again (skipping) and nothing. Still missing one picture each.
Delete old saves and try again this will fix the issue of not unlocking all gallery items make sure to download the latest version

Reactions: hencuka and Loopx

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yes. Sorry that the devs have misundertood so much your constructive statements, man... :sneaky::rolleyes::poop:
Not a native english speaker, my bad it seems like it's a language issue, so I already try to correct it, 0.3 is just the version I am talking about (that I called shitty) I don't mean the whole game and I'll say this again, I love the game and it will be better in 0.4 I hope . It's just my disappointment that triggers me to call it that, I take back what I said, It's a decent update, but still It's not enjoyable for me, compare to my experience in the previous updates, I better patiently wait for the next then

Last edited:
Reactions: BatmanNinja

Juggsi

Jan 23, 2019
I'm stuck here. i was in the basement but nothing happend
It doesn´t work with older saves.
AdultKing wrote it some time before and i had the same problem.
So, with this information i startet from the beginning with activated skipping option and skip the game till the latest update. After i found the poster again i go to the basement and the arrow on the left side is there and it works fine.
Maybe another option is to press the "AUTO" Button in the lower area of the game, where you can save too. But it didn´t tested it.

Last edited:

Zoocrates

Jan 1, 2019
Hello, I have version 3.0 Fixed and I cannot see in the gallery the images of G # 25, G # 20 and D # 03.
How can I solve it?
Sorry the translation done with Google translator, I only speak Spanish.
Thank you

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hello, I have version 3.0 Fixed and I cannot see in the gallery the images of G # 25, G # 20 and D # 03.
How can I solve it?
Sorry the translation done with Google translator, I only speak Spanish.
Thank you
Make sure you delete old saves

Reactions: Alleyway
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes