The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
So, found the wonder woman poster, and returned to the basement, but there does not seem to be an option to sleep. Am I missing something or do I have a bug?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So, found the wonder woman poster, and returned to the basement, but there does not seem to be an option to sleep. Am I missing something or do I have a bug?
On the left side of the screen is a black arrow, not easy to see. Click on it and you can click on the dog hut to go to sleep.

Reactions: The_Coomer

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdultKing Very nice and big update. Thank you. :)
I just love some of those outfits the girls have hihi Hope to see Rex use a leash on his bitches (one way or the other :LOL: )in the future so the they are tied down to a pole or something so they can't run away hihi ;)

Also just a little question, in the gallery it says that i miss 1 images on this = ( G #20, G #25, D #03 ) Is there something special i need to do to get the final image or is it a tiny bug?

Thanks again for the update Mr. King :) (y)

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
I cant do the mission to sleep, I find the sticker but I cant sleep even I try the auto button............

Anyway the skip button is kinda buggy for me, sometimes the skip is delay...

The update is great and long the wait for this update is worthy

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Sorry guys, but it seems like I'm blind. I did read about this arrow on the left side of the screen in the basement to select the doggy hut to be able to sleep, but I can't find the arrow. I did find the wonder woman poster(sticker) without any problem.

Feeling kinda stupid but trying to find it for several minutes now :rolleyes:

Some help (maybe a screenshot showing the arrow) would be appreciated - thx!

Reactions: Repuci and progo

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
Sorry guys, but it seems like I'm blind. I did read about this arrow on the left side of the screen in the basement to select the doggy hut to be able to sleep, but I can't find the arrow. I did find the wonder woman poster(sticker) without any problem.

Feeling kinda stupid but trying to find it for several minutes now :rolleyes:

Some help (maybe a screenshot showing the arrow) would be appreciated - thx!
Click "auto"

Reactions: progo
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes