ifss

Mar 3, 2019
I am disappointed.

You don't need to render every motion. You render the critical action once and let the rest animate in the viewer's imagination. Check the renders in Pale Pure. Less quantity and more quality.

The story can be more interesting. Right now, it appears the women are more horny than the dog. Poor dog.

Do away with dog dialogues. They are distracting. Also, they sound like human thoughts. Render just picture with setting and the viewer will imagine the dog's feelings and motives.

Too many women. Build character over gallery. Simulate viewer's imagination.

I hope my feedback helps.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
So we need to make less renders per update and leave the rest for people imagination? WTF?
About dog dialogs we're reworking them for now.
And about quality, we can't make a 1000 renders update and render each picture for 5-6 hous as some perfectionists do. So if you like bender work better for you not to play this game at all
Pale Pure is a very specific game about art and I can't think it can be compared to mbf at all

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
That's RenderBenders work he focussing on Images and small comics my game has over 2000 images if I render each scene for 1 hour do the math. I'm still learning to improve you will see this in 0.4 about the models me and renderbender use the same software only difference he works on a scene much longer then I do otherwise MBF will have 150 images per update. If there are only 150 images per update then you will also complain about that so my suggestion is go somewhere else if you are hating on something that's free
Firstly - I just asked.
Secondly, everyone has long been accustomed to the fact that quality is time and no one is crying about this.
Thirdly, the skill is not pumped in easy mode.

As always, google translate. Good luck in job and I hope in the future this will be less and less
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/722518_sleepover46.jpg

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
Do away with dog dialogues. They are distracting. Also, they sound like human thoughts. Render just picture with setting and the viewer will imagine the dog's feelings and motives.
You can already deactivate the dog's thoughts at the beginning of the game.

I personally think they add some humour and character to the game.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
You can already deactivate the dog's thoughts at the beginning of the game.

I personally think they add some humour and character to the game.
This is what amazes me to see that people don't even check every thing but instead they just want to see a dog fuck a woman for no apparent reason.If some body wants that kind of content then there are many other artists out there who can fulfill a person's weird fetish/fantasy.
AdultKing,carry on with your work & please don't permanently remove the rex's(dog's) dialogue otherwise the fun or the core mechanic of the game will be lost.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
This is what amazes me to see that people don't even check every thing but instead they just want to see a dog fuck a woman for no apparent reason.If some body wants that kind of content then there are many other artists out there who can fulfill a person's weird fetish/fantasy.
AdultKing,carry on with your work & please don't permanently remove the rex's(dog's) dialogue otherwise the fun or the core mechanic of the game will be lost.
You can disable the thoughts so don't worry there are always people who will complain about anything just find a job or do something else haha

Mar 10, 2018
I gave my feedback. I guess only platitudes and encouragements are welcome.
No we welcome thought out advice and critiques. In fact, many aspects of the current game have been influenced by such input. However, that being said not all criticism is automatically correct by its mere existence and does not have to be accepted.
Also, I do not entirely understand your criticism? There is literally an option in the game to not see the dog thoughts and currently there is no text that accompanies those renders.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Game said i miss a sleep image in dark alley and i pick it new task is go to sleep (basement) but i can't sleep because it's day time i guess.. i stuck in paradox.

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Game said i miss a sleep image in dark alley and i pick it new task is go to sleep (basement) but i can't sleep because it's day time i guess.. i stuck in paradox.
Do you see any red or black arrow in the basement after collecting the poster attached to a garbage bin in "The Alley"?

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Then you have two options :
1) Play the game by removing old saves & from the beginning or
2) Download the game from the first page of this thread again & play from the start.
Or remove all old saves and redownload and use the official save of end of 0.2

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes