peas

Jul 31, 2018
Nice game. Wish it was a "little" harder to have sex with all the girls. Not too tough. Maybe we can have the first doggie gangbang later in the story. Also, would love to see the mother take on more than one dog at a time and more girls rimming the dog's ass please. One more thought, would love to see one girl do a doggie blowbang. With bukkake type ending. Thank you.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Thought of one more very dirty scene I would love to see in this game. One of the girls(for me it would be the mother) get so slutty that she goes looking for sex and ends up having stray dogs in the alley run a train on her. 1, 2 and more at a time.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Can you tell I enjoyed this game? How about a thread where another mother and daughter move in next door and while the mother takes quickly to the dogs the daughter is innocent and the mother has to slowly corrupt the daughter. Maybe leaving her computer on with stories about beastiality open, mags laying around about dog sex, DVDs of japanese beastiality left in the player, etc.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Big fucking red heart with a pic of Zoey in basement, I'm new to the game...how do I proceed?

Seems stuck or the end of this version.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Big fucking red heart with a pic of Zoey in basement, I'm new to the game...how do I proceed?

Seems stuck or the end of this version.
Big red heart? End is after the poster scene for most people could you send a screenshot

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes