freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Very sweet game, who knew being a dog MC was cool! :D

I got to 'find poster alley', I couldn't find poster alley. One day perhaps. ;)

breitschwert

May 8, 2019
Very good so far. Hope the pregnancy thing stays optional in the future. Dog/human baby abominations just ain't my cup of tea.

I might suggest that one of the bitches (get it?) develops a gokkun fetish for dog cum and can't live on without the special integrient in her food.

Last edited:

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Dev wasn't fond of the preg in the first place so i'm sure this will be optional. They're listening to feedback quite a lot in fact.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Is it even allowed to make a game so fucking good? The devs deserve all the support.
Zoey's hair looked a bit weird at times lol. With all the transformations going on i hope the MC gets bigger in size, making it easier to dominate human bitches. Hope we can humiliate the ex husband at some point.

AVennport

May 18, 2020
Is it even allowed to make a game so fucking good? The devs deserve all the support.
Zoey's hair looked a bit weird at times lol. With all the transformations going on i hope the MC gets bigger in size, making it easier to dominate human bitches. Hope we can humiliate the ex husband at some point.
Zoey's hair is going to be changed in the next update. Rex doesn't need to get bigger, he's already getting smarter, and more assertive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Root228

May 4, 2017
just super amazing game, i hope u will continue this history, but erotic dreams of dogs and girls - it seems to me that this is not where you send most of your content. It seems to me that it is better to invest in content directly where the player controls the dog itself and the movements.

Reactions: Gromov

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
When Zoey visits Safa and lays down on the bed wearing the new dress. To put it lightly, the 'tail' of the dress goes a bit fucky.
Also in the scene presceding that (the one at school), Safa says "Was is it big"
I just noticed that after Zoey gets up of the bed, the tail thingy disapears.
In the dressing scene following that her blouse clips near her shoulder and on her back(visible in the mirror)
A bit after the transformation, in the party room, Riley calls Rex a "god boy".
In the same scene she also says 'I ever feel that anymore" I assume it should be 'never'

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes