AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
When Zoey visits Safa and lays down on the bed wearing the new dress. To put it lightly, the 'tail' of the dress goes a bit fucky.
Also in the scene presceding that (the one at school), Safa says "Was is it big"
I just noticed that after Zoey gets up of the bed, the tail thingy disapears.
In the dressing scene following that her blouse clips near her shoulder and on her back(visible in the mirror)
A bit after the transformation, in the party room, Riley calls Rex a "god boy".
In the same scene she also says 'I ever feel that anymore" I assume it should be 'never'
Thx for reporting we are gonna take a look at it :)

Reactions: zeraligator

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
In a scene in Jessica's bedroom, following up on the stolen toys, her hair shifts and her eyes turn white.
A little later in the same scene, when she is laying on the floor, she is looking out of the corner of her eyes but the pupils are difficult to see so it looks like her eyes once again turn white, also in some of the cg's her hair clips through her breasts\sweater.
And in Rex's thoughts at the end of the scene he thinks "she is slwoly".
In the park following the scene in Jessica's bedroom, Rex thinks "There's so silent" he also thinks "watch at this ass and hips", it should be "It's so silent and there's" and "look at that ass and those hips". Also "next t".
In the wonder knotter scene she seems to have a very white tongue.

Last edited:

AVennport

May 18, 2020
In a scene in Jessica's bedroom, following up on the stolen toys, her hair shifts and her eyes turn white.
A little later in the same scene, when she is laying on the floor, she is looking out of the corner of her eyes but the pupils are difficult to see so it looks like her eyes once again turn white, also in some of the cg's her hair clips through her breasts\sweater.
And in Rex's thoughts at the end of the scene he thinks "she is slwoly".
In the park following the scene in Jessica's bedroom, Rex thinks "There's so silent" he also thinks "watch at this ass and hips", it should be "It's so silent and there's" and "look at that ass and those hips". Also "next t".
There are some known issues with previous renders, we are working on improving things with future updates. We have a feedback channel on our discord server if you want to post things there, the dev team is in discord much more often than this forum is checked.

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
This is a unique kind of game - the main character dog. I really enjoy the game, I miss the animation a bit. There is definitely a need to improve the brightness of images - they are often very dark. If the sound of the girls improved, the game would be amore exciting. I´m waiting impatiently for a continuation :love:

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes