Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
AdultKing
Please either make the text-background more transparent or add a slider for transparency settings to the options.
I know you can hide the textbox with H, but it sucks to do this all the time because the text is always in the way ^^

Reactions: AdultKing

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its a 0.01 update, so most likley not...and the changelog may also give an adequate answer ^^

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why the Mac links all have "MansBestFriend.app"? I downloaded one of them and the game wasn't there.

Reactions: Mix@Xplore

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
AdultKing,seriously...i mean,seriously...so much time to upload & it's just for some bug-fixes...??? :(
I know that i'm a free-loader & i don't have the right to write this over here but this is an insult or smack to the faces of those people who have been paying up front for this game.
I appreciate that you & your team have been uploading this game,not just for your contributors but even for free-loaders as well but i think,the masses are disappointed by this action of yours. I hope the proper update comes out quickly.

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
AdultKing,seriously...i mean,seriously...so much time to upload & it's just for some bug-fixes...??? :(
I know that i'm a free-loader & i don't have the right to write this over here but this is an insult or smack to the faces of those people who have been paying up front for this game.
I appreciate that you & your team have been uploading this game,not just for your contributors but even for free-loaders as well but i think,the masses are disappointed by this action of yours. I hope the proper update comes out quickly.
Well his patreon is removed so we cant blame him if he got less motivated to do updates fast enough for your taste. At least his doing bug fixes than doing nothing for like 6 months of no updates like most game does. Hes been doing comic lately on discord ever since the patreon shutdown but the .4 update is on the way, so lets just chill ok.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Will he overcome the, frankly, unfair stigma of being a dog and claim the three women of the house for himself? Build a harem of sexy, dog loving women?

fc4.jpg

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes