Mar 10, 2018
Was a sub to him before and talked to him a few times but I got so sick of seeing him spending all this time with comics instead of this game.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here!
Work on the game has continued. Not only has each update contained an above-average amount of content and improvements, but we are also continually trying to listen to player feedback. Comics offered an opportunity for King to work on improving the quality of rendering for 0.4 (and to test early animations) while dealing with Patreon issues and the team worked on the tedious work of adding in alternative narration. Feedback is certainly welcomed, but abandoning hope in that context seems a bit much.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
AdultKing,seriously...i mean,seriously...so much time to upload & it's just for some bug-fixes...??? :(
I know that i'm a free-loader & i don't have the right to write this over here but this is an insult or smack to the faces of those people who have been paying up front for this game.
I appreciate that you & your team have been uploading this game,not just for your contributors but even for free-loaders as well but i think,the masses are disappointed by this action of yours. I hope the proper update comes out quickly.
In the meantime i've created a completely second game to get my Patreon site up (Hidden Fortune) and running and i've worked on 10 comics so didn't have much time to work on MBF. Also keep in mind i've got a real world job right now but the good news is already got 100 new scenes for MBF 0.4

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
In the meantime i've created a completely second game to get my Patreon site up (Hidden Fortune) and running and i've worked on 10 comics so didn't have much time to work on MBF. Also keep in mind i've got a real world job right now but the good news is already got 100 new scenes for MBF 0.4
You consistently handle criticism like Kratos handles Gods. Like Shaft handles the bitches. Very inspirational. Please don't lose that.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
that time you think to yourself nah theres no way anything could be worse then that
and then you stumble onto this

RobertII

Feb 23, 2018
Well, I am Stuck at finding the arrow, to the doghouse, in the basement. Have already been to the doghouse to sleep, once before and didn't need an arrow. But once I found the poster......nothing. Have scanned over every area of the basement and no arrow. Any help would be appreciated.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Rex doesn't sleep in the matress anymore, find in the Basement the arrow that leads to his brand new doghouse.
I think it was a bug, the red arrow never appeared, I had to start the game from the beginning

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
A question, if you don't have much free time, what was the point of starting so many things at once ? You started with the game, then you started a comic, now you made a separate game compatible with Patreon rules and on top of that you're saying you have a job. I can't understand devs like you that start so many things and after that they complain they don't have time to do them. The problem here is that YOU made it harder for you to work on this project.

I was having so much hope for this game...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes